Fs/guageing interest kenwood Kvt-512 dvd deck and nav system

Discussion in 'FS: Everything else' started by Joe seiter, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

So with this being in a non daily driver now i would rather put a less expensive deck in. Works amazing and have the 30 pin ipod cord and remote wich were around 40 together. The deck seems to sell used for 250 and the nav box if you can find it is 300-400 with old maps. Mine will include 2016 map update and 8gb sd card. Has tons of outputs for monitor or inputs. Has bluetooth compatibility but not included since i did not get it. Has the parking switch bypass so can play while in gear. Has usb for iphone or a usb drive. Great nav and is super acurate on locations. For the set up i am asking 300.00 mn subaru price. Fairly firm on price because of recent rebuild and borrowed cash. Not looking to fire sale. System is installed and can show working. The gps reciver is going to be a pain to remove so dont be in a hurry to get somewhere right after. Will post pics in a few once i power it up. If you want to make a offer worst i can say is no. No lowballers since i could ebay nav unit for what im asking. Thought id offer to you all first. And if i put in wrong categorie please forgive me because it could be part or misc. I picked. If you want to come see it or info call or txt me at 952-288-9787. Thank you for looking

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2016
  2. Deathly

Deathly Well-Known Member

Price? GLWS

3. Deathly

Deathly Well-Known Member

Goofy on me, had to read the block to find it sorry.

4. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Thanks i will break that up so it is clearer.

5. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Or not cant edit.

6. BroCo

BroCo Moderator Staff Member

I highlighted the price so it stands out. GLWS! I'm actually looking fora new head unit for my STI!

Deathly likes this.
  7. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Well if you want to make a offer i can consider it. I love this deck but i dont use the nav often and dont need dvd. Thanks for the highlight.

8. BroCo

BroCo Moderator Staff Member

I would mostly want it for the bluetooth hands free calling and it doesn't sound like you have that stuff with it.

9. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

No but the have a aftermarket plug for 30ish. If your a iphone user it can do it all with the cable. Just need the lightning version

10. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

So now i may be more motivated for offers because my friend may not be able to loan me the cash. Im gonna keep fingers crossed but toss reasonable offers and tomorrow is decision day. Cant belive this luck. Not gonna stress and panic because ill figure it out one way or another.

11. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Please lock it up. Friend fell through. Might just have to sell the car as is. Not quiet there yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.