FS: SRM Power Meter (cycling crankset, FSA 172.5 arms, 130BCD 53/39 chainrings)

Discussion in 'FS: Everything else' started by loxx0050, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loxx0050

loxx0050 Well-Known Member

Selling one of my power meters off my bike.

SRM PM7 with FSA Gossamer crank arms (130 BCD spider). Can include 53/39 chainrings (Praxis) and the SRM magnet. Spindle is for 24mm (aka Shimano bottom brackets).

$550 for this setup.

For those who don't know these are sealed units with a battery life up to 1900 hours. Battery was last replaced and the unit calibrated in May 2016 and I've put under 50 hours of use on it since that time. These are Ant+ wireless so a head unit that is compatible is required to record the data (I use this with a Garmin but you'll have to supply your own compatible head unit for this).

Currently there is vinyl tape on there (carbon pattern) on the crank arms. Can be removed or left on if desired. I'll also throw in some more of the wrap tape if you want to try and wrap a little better than I did (the ends of the arms aren't perfectly smooth :()

For another $30 I can include a K-Edge SRM chain catcher that has a magnet on the end specifically made for SRM power meters.

Pic below is with the elliptical chainrings I currently use but if you want those instead of the Praxis rings we can talk. Only reason I'm selling is I'm looking to go to shorter cranks.

[​IMG]

2. loxx0050

Typo I didn't catch (correct wording):

Currently there is vinyl tape on there (carbon pattern) on the crank arms. Can be removed or left on if desired. I'll also throw in some more of the wrap tape if you want to try and wrap a little better than I did (the ends of the arms aren't perfectly smooth :()

3. loxx0050

Bump - price drop to $500 for the crankset setup.

4. loxx0050

Bump, more motivated to sell as my replacement for this is ordered.

$450 for the setup with Praxis rings and includes the special chain catcher.

5. loxx0050

Finally Sold!

Mods please lock this up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.