Garage Day/Evening

Discussion in 'Mini Meets' started by Navar Hren, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Navar Hren

Navar Hren Active Member

Guess what! I'll have parts to install tomorrow. Sadly, the city very much frowns upon doing such things curbside and I most assuredly lack some of the tools and much of the experience to do the job.

I have some pretty new WRX struts with Tein springs to assist my Fozzie in coming closer to Terra Firma, a new wheel bearing and hub to get rid of the annoying noise coming from her ass, and some WRX wheels to be sure I have the clearance and style needed to keep the stoke thorough.

Hoping to find someone with the means to help me get the wheel bearing replaced. I hear horror stories and hope we can make quick work of it. Can provide compensation in the form of beer, space rental or HJ's. Maybe even a ZJ if you're really helpful.

Weekdays after 5 are sick or Saturday and Sunday are wide open!

2. JasonoJordan

JasonoJordan Well-Known Member

Sure come over I have the garage space and tools . Friday works best for me. I have a front pipe to install on my brz anyway.

3. Navar Hren

Navar Hren Active Member

Score! Do you have the press kit for wheel bearings? That's the biggest PITA.

4. JasonoJordan

JasonoJordan Well-Known Member

I can press them at work if you can get them to me this week before I go home friday night.

text me 218 838 0584