GI: 2016 WRX Limited

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by Vector, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vector

Vector Rally Organizer

Photo

Love this car, but I have 4 vehicles, and I'm strongly considering replacing it with a super cheap commuter car (I have my Z for fun and my truck for ugly weather). Not desperate to sell by any means.

2016 Subaru WRX Limited - $29,000

• Lapis Blue Pearl, Charcoal Interior
    • 13k miles
    • 100% dealer serviced, all current (just did the 13k at Morrie's Minnetonka on 3/14/17)
    • 100% stock mechanically and always has been
    • Car has full protection package including clear film on the entire front end, upholstery protection and inside body panel corrosion protection/noise reduction.
    • 50% 3M ceramic tint all around (great at keeping the car cool in the summer, and no hassles from the cops)
    • Stock speakers all upgraded to Polk Audio
    • ALL lights changed out for LED.
    • Stock 18" wheels and tires with ~7k miles on them (not pictured)
    • Leather interior, power driver's seat, factory LED headlights. power moonroof, etc.
    Car is immaculate, in and out. One very small door ding on the driver's side rear door just below the glass, and that's it. Otherwise it looks like it belongs on the dealer floor.

Price is right at the top end of KBB for private sale, but you simply are not going to find a 2016 WRX Limited in better shape than this.

Things not included in base price, but negotiable
    • Kenwood DDX9902S 7" touch screen head unit (Android Auto/Apple CarPlay+DVD+XM). Integrated with factory XM antenna, reverse camera and steering wheels controls. Capable of connecting to the ECU for additional gauge displays.
    • Kicker 12" sub with integrated 300W amp.
    • 17" Sparco Terra wheels in white with General Altimax Arctic tires, two seasons and ~6k miles (shown in photo).

2. Vector

Vector Rally Organizer

Gone.

3. ShortytheFirefighter

ShortytheFirefighter Pokemans. I has none. Staff Member

Congrats Mark!

I'll shut this one down.

Vector likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.