GI/FS - 2004 Forester XT

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by twiztid_rs, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid_rs

twiztid_rs Well-Known Member

Posting this up to see if anyone in the MNsubaru Community would be interested in Picking up my Forester. I don't feel like writing out another add so I will paste the text from my Craigslist add.

I am posting up for sale my 2004 Subaru Forester XT.

First things first, I do not NEED to sell this car, so with that in mind do not waste my time or yours with random low ball offers or pointless questions if you are not truly interested in purchasing a vehicle.

I am the 3rd owner of this vehicle, I purchased it in 2009 from a military family that moved to Wisconsin from Texas. I purchased the vehicle with around 33,000 miles. It currently is just under 111,000 miles. If you do the math that averages to about 10,000 miles a year, showing this car is not driven a lot. My family primarily uses this car as our kid hauler when visiting relatives or when we are going somewhere in town, other then that it sits in the garage. It is tastefully modified and gets a lot of looks almost anywhere we go. There are not to many Foresters around that look this good. This car has never seen a track and is not abused.

Text or email me if you have questions
    I work a 7-5 job so DO NOT CALL ME BEFORE 5PM
    Five O Sevn =2seven 1 = sixfive7three
    I will respond as soon as I can

2.5 liter EJ255 motor (similiar to the 2.5 STI block)
    4 speed automatic transmission
    All Wheel Drive
    Tinted windows
    Heated windshield
    Heated front seats

mods and upgrades and maintenance

Drop in washable air filter
    Bellmouth Downpipe
    3" catback exhaust, Added a resonator in the Midpipe to help reduce in cabin noise
    Grimmspeed Electronic Boost Solenoid
    Custom 91 octane road tune, with peak boost reaching 13.8 lbs an 90% IDC (injector duty cycle)
    On RS dyno last year it put down 200 hp and 267 torque (I had it tuned for low end power)
    06 WRX suspension, lowers the ride height roughly 1 1/2" (purchased with 20k miles on suspension and installed around 60K)
    04 STI rear sway bar and mounts, stiffens the handling and reduces body roll
    Importolgy front bumper lip color matched
    18x8 +35 TSW Bathurst wheels (less then 2 months old)
    235x45x18 Kumho Ecsta tires with around 10k miles on them (purchased last year)
    New Bridgestone Blizzak WS70's on the stock 16" wheels (New Last Winter, Maybe 3k miles)
    Custom Mesh Grill
    2 - 5" driving lights mounted behind grill
    Stock TD04 turbo and Intercooler
    Subaru Dog Gate/barrier
    New Brake pads and rotors all the way around last year
    Replaced the spark plugs last year
    New windshield last fall (original had gotten a crack from a rock ship on a South Dakota trip)
    Fuel Lines under manifold replaced 2 years ago (common Subaru issue that leads to a raw fuel smell in cabin during winter months)
    New AGM battery purchased 3 months ago
    Sound deadening installed in the rear hatch to reduce in cabin noise
    Single disk Pioneer CD player with AUX port
    Oil Changed 500 miles ago (changed every 3000 miles with Synthetic Rotella T6)
    Most of the original parts are available and will go with the vehicle

The bad
    Car has a few small dings and chips/scratches that a typical 11 y/o car would have
    Drivers side seat has small cracks in the vinyl side bolsters from wear

As stated earlier, I DON'T NEED TO SELL THIS, SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.

The $10500 price is including both sets of wheels. If you want we can negotiate a little but it will be sold with the Factory wheels and Winter tires only!

THE ONLY TRADE I AM INTERESTED IN IS A FORD EXCURSION WITH A DIESEL, 7.3 OR 6.0 BULLETPROOFED.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. blackozone

blackozone Well-Known Member

WTF do you need an Excursion for?

3. twiztid_rs

lolz, if you haven't trolled Facespace.... Angie is preggers again, and it looks like my niece will be with us awhile. Then again, I do have the dog gate, so I could always switch seating positions of children and dogs..........

4. blackozone

blackozone Well-Known Member

WTF is your wife pregnant for?

5. ShortytheFirefighter

ShortytheFirefighter Pokemans. I has none. Staff Member

When a Daddy and Mommy love each other very, very much...

6. twiztid_rs

Plus if I find a good condition RWD one, I'll be "that guy" that pisses off all the diesel douches and lowers it instead of lift it :cool:

Ctracey218 likes this.
  7. twiztid_rs

I don't know how I forgot to mention in the original post but a timing job was completed at 103k miles using Gates belt and pulleys with OE Subaru water pump, t stant, and gaskets.

8. twiztid_rs

Sold. ... lock it up please

9. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Really!? Man...so many mixed emotions...

Locking it up, congrats buddy!

Ctracey218 and twiztid_rs like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.