GI/FS 2013 WRX Hatch - $17,500

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by unhguy78, Sep 19, 2019.

1. unhguy78

unhguy78 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I'm looking in to new cars and wanted to post my Subi here before I trade it in to the dealership. I am the original owner of this 2013 WRX Limited, purchased in NH in 2013. I have refused to modify any engine components, thinking I would drive this in to the ground. Overall I think it's in nice shape for its age, with some paint deficiencies. There are just under 76k miles. I have every piece of paperwork since its purchase; there is even still an active aftermarket warranty. I'm really sad to be considering a new vehicle since this has been with me through major life milestones, but it's time to accept I need more space and towing capacity.
    IMG_20190519_140932.jpg

Maintenance:
    • Self oil changes every 3000-3500 miles, because I'm paranoid (w/ magnetic oil plug)
    • Recently completed Takata airbag recall, also had previous recall work completed
    • Completed 60,000k maintenance myself (sparks, fluid changes, etc) with factory components (have receipts)
    • Zero major issues through its life; this vehicle is rock solid and I love it! I have babied it since it was my first new car
    Modifications/Enhancements/Features:
    • SPT catback exhaust
    • Moon roof
    • Winter package (heated seats, wiper heaters)
    • Rallyarmor Mudflaps
    • HID headlights, LED running lights, fog light package
    • Factory clear protect on sides
    • Hella horns
    • Whiteline rear sway bar, endlinks (22mm)
    • Tinted (20% rear, 30% driver/pass if I remember correctly)
    • SPT anti-roll brace
    • Slotted rotors, newer brake pads (front and rear)
    • 12" slim subwoofer in boot (can remove if desired)
    • All weather factory mats (I have the originals somewhere)
    • Trim upgrades (black side badging, SPT carbon door trim)
    • Interior LED (red, to match gauges/floor lights), LED license plate lights
    • Minor things (shorty antenna, extending arm rest, shift knob, other things I'm forgetting)
    • Roof has been wrapped in a carbon 3M product to protect from damage
    The good: relatively low miles, single owner, very well maintained, unmolested engine

The bad: front bumper cosmetic damage, small hood paint chips, some exterior scuffing that will come out with a good detail

I'm currently shopping for a new vehicle and will trade this in when I find the right one. In the meantime, this is for sale and will be posted on Craigslist soon. Please feel free to contact me with questions if you are interested - 612-432-8164 (Ben). I'll be taking some more pictures over the weekend and adding to a shared folder, more to come!

Note: currently planning to sell with factory rims w/ winter tires, no roof rack. Can negotiate to include brand new rims/tires, as well as roof rack.

drac77 likes this.
  2. unhguy78

unhguy78 Well-Known Member

Sold. Please close.

tangledupinblu likes this.