GI / FS : Unlocked & Rooted Google Nexus 4

Discussion in 'FS: Everything else' started by tehfuzz, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tehfuzz

tehfuzz Well-Known Member

The time has come where I am sure the nexus 4 is going to be put up for sale here. I am thinking about trying to trade it in next weekend when I go to upgrade to the nexus 6. I need to speak with a tmobile rep too to see if I am eligible to make the leap yet first as a disclaimer.

This phone has spent its life in a body glove case and has never seen any scratches. It never has been dropped, and the phone is black

This is the 16gb model. I am looking at asking for $180 or best offer.

Since this is unlocked it can be used on a few different carriers such as T-Mobile / AT&T

Currently the phone is rooted and running the Nexus 6 baseline version of Android 5.0 "Lollipop" . It seems to be a very stable release since the source code was released for the n6 and n5. The gracious developers at XDA were nice enough to port over both versions from the n6 and n5 for lollipop.

For any other concerns of unrooting it and flashing it back to stock that can happen as I am pretty sure I still have the image for that. Otherwise I could obtain it.

Again, I won't be doing this until next weekend (nov 15th) , but if you are interested. Send a PM.

Thanks for looking.

2. tehfuzz

Mods can close. Phone is gone.

3. Curry

Curry Well-Known Member

OOOOO waddya get?

4. tehfuzz

Google Nexus 6

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.