Golf swing

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by HoLsTeR, May 6, 2010.

1. HoLsTeR

HoLsTeR Well-Known Member

where are all of the golfers at!??

my golf swing at start of this season.

2. pbedroske

pbedroske Well-Known Member

Are those Golf Pride New Decade multi-compound grips in yellow? I have them in orange on my clubs.

Seems obvious that swing works for you. Looks inside to (slightly less) inside - which is fine. I probably do the same thing looking at my last video recording of my swing. If you were to get a lesson they would make you take the club more outside to inside and that might cause a whole lot of other issues including timing and ball striking. I say if its working for you, don't mess with it. You've got good lag and strike the ball well.

But what do I know, I'm just a weekend hacker with a bogey handicap! :)

3. Bheims

Bheims Member

Looks good to me sir, i wouldn't make any adjustments

4. Tim the Plumber

Tim the Plumber Well-Known Member

yea looks pretty good.. you bring the club back a bit on the inside to start which causes you to be a bit flat in the swing which would explain why it looked as if the ball traveled from left to right. But I would say you have the mechanics down pretty well. Just get out and play and hit as many balls as you can. Thats what i have been seriously lacking recently

5. Hallywood

Hallywood Well-Known Member

You're coming over the top just a bit, you can see it at the top of your swing. Follow through looks good.

6. HoLsTeR

HoLsTeR Well-Known Member

actually my swing has been all timing. i turn my hands over a lot more than most people to compensate for my open club face at impact so most of my shots are baby draws. Right to left. it adds more distance to draw anyways. after this video the pro went on to adjust my grip. went out and shot a 40 after that. had one bad hole that F'ed up my score otherwise it would have been a 38 had i only pared the hole. not too bad.

we should get some golf outings going. im always always looking for people to play with. i love playing with people i dont know well either.

7. smoothoperator

smoothoperator New Member

looks pretty solid. lets hit the links sometime.