GrimmSpeed Product Testing - WANTED 2008-2015 STI

Discussion in 'Vendor Announcements/Sales/Discounts' started by GrimmSpeed, Feb 25, 2015.

1. GrimmSpeed

GrimmSpeed Vendor

Hey all! We're currently working on creating splitters for the GrimmSpeed TMIC that fit these cars. If you've got a GR STI with or without a GS TMIC, we could use your help! We will need your car for a few hours two or three times and can arrange transportation to/from work/home/etc as needed.

As always, testers will be offered a variety of compensation options, including heavily discounted parts, gift cards, etc.

If you're interested, or know anybody that's interested, please get in touch with us directly via email!

Matt Beenen
    [email protected]

2. ryjacobs

ryjacobs Well-Known Member

Oh I have a GS TMIC! I've been wanting a splitter for a long time to cover that left gap.

3. GrimmSpeed

GrimmSpeed Vendor

If you're interested in helping us out, shoot me an email. When we're done, the splitter will be yours to keep!

Matt Beenen
    [email protected]

ryjacobs likes this.
  4. Curry

Curry Well-Known Member

TMF likes this.
  5. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

I'm glad to offer my car for testing as well (I just have the stock TMIC), however it is currently in storage in my garage for the winter. If you want to come here and test or wait til spring, that's fine! Otherwise I'm sure there are other options out there.

6. sinks88

sinks88 Active Member

I sent email~

7. GrimmSpeed

GrimmSpeed Vendor

Hey guys, we've got pre-production units that need a quick test fit. Looking for a GR STI that's already running a GrimmSpeed TMIC!

8. ryjacobs

ryjacobs Well-Known Member

I had sent an email but never heard anything back about it. I'd love one of these at some point either way!

9. GrimmSpeed

GrimmSpeed Vendor

Hey Ryan - you were in Eau Claire, right?

We just need a car for like 15min, so it seems like a waste of a drive. In any case, we might have somebody and if it works out, I'd be happy to offer you discounted part from our first run as a thank you for your offer!

Matt

Ryan FailRad likes this.