Hey Guys!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by n/a, Jan 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n/a

n/a Guest

I just wanted to drop a line to all of you and introduce myself. I'm Brian! I already know Jordan and have met Vic once before but am looking forward to getting to meet some more Subie guys in the future!

2. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

Sup! I thought some one should at least say hello!

3. n/a

n/a Guest

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bikerboy

Sup! I thought some one should at least say hello!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Thx man! :p

4. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Brian, hey whuz up!!! welcome to the board. I've been in and out of commision for awhile now... car searching again since I gave my other car away to my brother in-law.

Vic

5. n/a

n/a Guest

Vic - c'mon man. Your only supposed to give brothers-in-law a hard time or a kick in the butt. Not a car! :p

Oh well, I'm sure you'll find something nice with AWD. Perhaps with a sweet little turbo flat-4 and a manual gearbox? :D

6. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Brian, hahaha... well said... but I guess the wife have the saying in this one doh :(

I'm gonna miss that little Mazda. I'll keep an eye open for another... maybe a 323 GTX hahaha }:) Even Matt fell for one.

Well, for now... another car would do. I just don't feel safe when I'm out with my STi. A lot of haters at every corner.

Vic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.