"Hmm, what to name our children..."

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hallywood, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Hallywood

Hallywood Well-Known Member

2. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

I just dont understand how a person(s) could name thier child that, and then act like nothing is wrong.

3. phi11

phi11 Well-Known Member

same ppl that think neck tats are ok?

4. Aegis

Aegis TAKE IT!

Old news. Read this one about 5 days ago. Now, if they hadn't included his middle name, they would have had their stupid cake. His *middle* name is Hitler :roll:

5. Goalie

Goalie MNSubaru Goaltender

There are many other ways to get attention with out ruining your child's life. I also don't understand, how any parent would their child to attend this kid's birthday. I certainly wouldn't want my kids exposed to anything like this at his friend's house.

6. Hallywood

NO CAKE FOR YOU!

7. idget

idget Want to pokéman? PM ShortytheFirefighter Staff Member

yikes

8. Hallywood

Agreed,

What the hell were they thinking. (Actually we know what the parents are thinking branding their kids like that)

9. Ryan

Ryan Sled drifting master

Easy..

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and guess he's a member of some kind of neo-nazi group. The parents the attened the kid's birthday are also probably members of the same neo-nazi group.

Sure, they claim that there was people there who were mixed race, but in their eyes mixed race could be a german and a italian... Or they are just lying. Either way, this kid is going to be hating life right about the 4th grade, or whenever they start teaching WW2 History. Though i'm gonna guess that they'll home-school the kid because that's what any good crazy does. Would want the kid to learn about outside stuff! :roll:

10. Impreza 2.2 T AWD

Impreza 2.2 T AWD New Member

lol. "its time for a change" that kid is either gonna change his name later or end up a hick who bangs his sister. Aryan nation. lol lol what idiots. maybe he'll become the President:ugh::eek4:

11. EggRoll

EggRoll Well-Known Member

lol If I had a kid, they will not be attending this party.

12. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

Mine would... I would tell him to eat all the cake he wanted.. then vomit on the couch.... piss on the carpet and take a poop in teh tub....

and then make him dress like a black and white minstral for the party... and teach him the Oh danny Boy song...

but thats cause we plan to home-school our kids like any good crazy does... right Ryan?!?!?!?

13. curly2k3

curly2k3 Well-Known Member

I personally would side with Ryan on this one Nate. I have known too many kids that were or are home schooled and they have ZERO social skills, two of the girls I know that were home schooled have become complete whores because of their lack of social skills.

Regarding the article, people love attention, obviously, these morons don't care about any of their kids lives and what their names will bring them growing up. If I were one of their kids, I would be emancipated and legally change my name as soon as I could.

14. fondune

fondune Well-Known Member

I hate broad sweeping generalizations as much as the next guy, but the family across the road from my parents are THE stereotypical clan of home-schooling religious fanatics.

Imagine the Partridge family, complete with a FULL SIZE TOURING bus, with mandatory family christian rock band. The mother is constantly pregnant (gotta increase the head count), and the kids are all (yes, all of them) totally lacking in social skills.

This isn't to say all home schooled kids end up unsocialized; many that are home schooled spend countless hours attending bible camp and attend church multiple days/evenings out of the week. I've just seen the outcome of this first hand, and the church groups didn't do anything for these kids aside from further separating them from what most would consider "well adjusted" teenagers.

15. phi11

phi11 Well-Known Member

just for scott.

16. fondune

YEAH!

17. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

Psychosocial

18. Scooby02

Scooby02 Well-Known Member

mmmm cake

19. Ryan

Ryan Sled drifting master

Not everyone who is home schooled is f'd up, but that is the stereotype. You're also talking to someone who's mom has worked in the private and public school sector for over 20 years now. I have major biases and strong options when it comes to education, but that's a whole different story. :)

20. Soupboy

Soupboy Well-Known Member

They will never escape t3h shadow of the trailer park. Human neutering/spaying makes sense in these situations.

21. ShortytheFirefighter

ShortytheFirefighter Pokemans. I has none. Staff Member

Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

22. PRA4SNO

PRA4SNO Well-Known Member

I feel bad for the kid.

Really, lets not get an argument about homeschooling going.

This would be (and has been stated already) the radical use of sheltering, and brainwashing a child. Its just not the case when there are normal parents, who involve their kids in social groups outside of the home school environment. I was home schooled for four years, but was involved with groups outside of my course work. I also finished my education in the public system. Its a lot more stable for a kid to be home schooled for a few years if you are moving districts constantly, etc. My mother has been teaching in the public/private school systems for over 20 years as well.

Curly, I know about 30+ girls from public school, who all, gasp, went to public school, and turned into raging whores. I also know 40+ guys I would place in that same category. To me, they have no social skills, ethics, or any acceptable moral capacity.

23. fondune

This is really all I could see. :yumyum:

24. blackozone

blackozone Well-Known Member

I'll go along with PRA4SNO on this one.
    I actually had a friend that spent his first 4-5 years in the public school systems.
    He developed really good friends and had a very tight-knit social circle. It wasn't until after he developed his social relationships that his parents began homeschooling him. His friends still came around to hang out (and vice-versa) and he still participated in sports/clubs/whathaveyou. I always thought he was pretty cool.

Also:
    Pics or they don't exist.
    Preferably having a pillow fight, but I'm not picky:biggrin:

25. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

that has NOTHING to do with the home schooling but more to do with choices to not have them participate... my sister in-law home schi=ools but also alternates each year in school too.. but their kids are highly active in sports and events where they interact with people...

and they are 1000% more responsible then 99% of the kids I know.. the oldest is 11.. so lets not blanket statement just cause you run around with whores... ha ha