I know you guys have been dying to see my A4.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jprice, Jan 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

I just washed, clay bar, and waxed it up today. Hope you like the results!

[​IMG]

:-p

2. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Jordan, that's a wacked out A4 man... LOL, I hope you don't plan to do that to your Audi.

3. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by yosmiley

Jordan, that's a wacked out A4 man... LOL, I hope you don't plan to do that to your Audi.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    You mean wacked in the good sense, right? Cause all the work is done... where do you think I got the pic from?? :-p

4. yosmiley

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
    You mean wacked in the good sense, right? Cause all the work is done... where do you think I got the pic from?? :-p

Jordan, which one of your buddies A4 is this? I know it's not your car :D

5. yosmiley

Now, I'm saving up some dough for this...
    [​IMG]

6. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by yosmiley

Jordan, which one of your buddies A4 is this? I know it's not your car :D

Vic, now you know it's my car since you saw it at ice trials today. Looks even better in person, huh? Everyone was drooling all over my spinners.

7. yosmiley

Man Jordan, them BLING BLING was blinding my eyes. You're gonna have to trade them up to the 24" DUB that just came out LOL.

8. Gspot

Gspot New Member

Well thanks to the downforce provided by my wing ;) I was able to pull off 5th place in unstudded and beat most of the Audis! Someone had to fight the fight against quattro :)
    Awesome time though, the club was very cool and friendly.

9. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gspot

Well thanks to the downforce provided by my wing ;) I was able to pull off 5th place in unstudded and beat most of the Audis! Someone had to fight the fight against quattro :)
    Awesome time though, the club was very cool and friendly.
    Hey were you in the White WRX with Nokian Hakka Qs?

Nice times!

10. yosmiley

Jordan, that's Mr. Gspot with the Hakka Q's. Nice to meet you... you've got a clean ride. Hope to meet you at some of the event.

11. Gspot

Gspot New Member

Vic, I think I might have "met" you at the Rally Great Britain gtg at Damon's. You were at the other end though.
    Jordan, for once the extra weight of my stereoand cosmetic mods (see:rice) came in handy! Are there going to be any more events at that site?

12. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

GSpot, Yep. Feb 15th is the last Ice Trials event this winter. I believe it's going to be at the same location.

-Jordan

13. yosmiley

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gspot

Vic, I think I might have "met" you at the Rally Great Britain gtg at Damon's. You were at the other end though.
    Jordan, for once the extra weight of my stereoand cosmetic mods (see:rice) came in handy! Are there going to be any more events at that site?

Yup, that's right... I do recall. I cam in late from my wife's grand fathers funeral and saw the last half of the rally.

See ya at the next event!

14. John16V

John16V Well-Known Member

you know I kinda like that A4.......;)

oh, Jordan thanx for the ride on the ice race on sunday it was
    really cool...

LJ

15. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by John16V

oh, Jordan thanx for the ride on the ice race on sunday it was
    really cool...
    No prob man! It was good to meet you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.