IIRA ice racing 2014

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by shadysti, Jan 11, 2014.

1. shadysti

shadysti Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This weekend is the second stop on the schedule. Come out and spectate or test your skills at the time attack trials.

I will post flyers here as I get them. Hope to see more mnsubaru guys out there this time!

More info, rules and standing at iceracemn.com !

2. Hagadorn

Hagadorn Member

My Buddy's mom lives on that lake I my have to check it out tomorrow.

3. Nhibbs

Nhibbs Well-Known Member

A little more advanced warning would have been nice!
    Too bad I missed it. :(

4. Hagadorn

Hagadorn Member

Checked it out on Sunday. Pretty cool event, Kinda figured there would have been more cars racing though. Makes me want to buy a rally and do these type of things.

5. shadysti

I agree. I got the flyer the night before. I will be posting them as they come. The next race is the 25th and 26th of this month on rush lake again.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
  6. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

Anyone wanting to get a ride come talk to me in the morning and I will see if I can get you strapped in the red #84 2.5 rs.

7. SurlyOldManMN

SurlyOldManMN Omdat fok jou Staff Member

In. How big are those seats? ;)

8. shadysti

It's not the seats you gotta worry about is the harnesses from my Experiences!

9. shadysti

10. RexNEffect

RexNEffect Well-Known Member

11. Ryze

Ryze Member

Please if you are planning on coming out to race, contact Mark Utecht via facebook or email to confirm.

"I made the trip up to Rush Lake today and arrangements have been made for the race this coming weekend. We will be running the same track, just the other direction. The pit lane will still travel the direction we used last time but there will be a 180 turn to enter and exit the track.

The entry fee will be the same as last time, 225 for wheel to wheel, 125.00 for time attack/ HPIDS. We need 9 wheel to wheel cars committed to the race or we may have to cancel. We need three time attack cars to equal one wheel to wheel entry when used in the decision to go ahead with the event.

Please post here, call or email me if you will be entering the event. The sooner I get your reply, the sooner we can announce that the race is on.

I hope to see you all at the lake!"

Also if anyone is interested, I drive #101 the dodge shadow, I will be there sunday if you want a ride come find me !
    Competition HPID is open to any cars that can meet the safety requirements (not hard) and there are multiple tire classes to run including rubber to ice, street studs or IIRA spec tires.
    Preston was seeing over 100mph on the front straight in the EVO. ;-)