Impreza Sport 18" Wheels +Tires (5x100 18x7.5 et55)

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by Shancaldazar, Mar 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shancaldazar

Shancaldazar Well-Known Member

I'm selling the 18" stock rims that came off my 2017 Impreza Sport. They are 5x100 18x7.5 et55 and have Yokohama Avid S34P P225/40R18 (stock tires) on them. Being OEM, they are one of the few 18" wheels with the proper offsets for good wheel bearing life.

2 of the rims are brand new with new OEM TPMS sensors (433 mhz). The other 2 rims have about ~14K miles on them with working TPMS sensors that are just over 2 years old (car was built November 2016). One has a very small scratch on one of the silver faces and the other has light curb rash.

3 tires are at 8/32 of tread and the new tire has full tread at 10/32". Subaru spec is 1/4" circumference or 2/32" difference in tread so these are fine to run without shaving the new one down.

Asking $800 OBO

As for the back story on these (and why the odd combination of new and old), somebody hit me and cracked one rim and tore that tire. Another rim was considered cheaper to replace than refurbish and get all the scratches out of but the tire was fine. Insurance paid to have two rims replaced, one tire, and two TPMS sensors. These two were balanced and mounted with new OEM TPMS sensors.

Attached Files:

2. Shancaldazar

Pending sale

3. Shancaldazar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.