July 25 AutoX @ St. Cloud

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Chux, Jun 29, 2004.

1. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

2. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Matt,

Enjoy the event.

C

3. Gspot

Gspot New Member

I'll probably be there, I'm going on the 11th for sure.

4. BlackDubRX

BlackDubRX New Member

how much is it to drive in this event?

5. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

I don't think it's much, but all I know for sure is what's on that page, and what's on my work schedule which I just picked up this afternoon (*%$%#*$*%#@%&*$%##%^% = I won't be there). }:)

6. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

well, now that I'm done ranting, if any of you guys see a guy in a bright yellow, heavily modded fox-body 5.0 mustang (1988?), and his little brother in a red, next body-style (I don't know what it's called, I think his is a '93), almost stock (completely stock visually) 5.0. Say hi to them, that's Nate (and I think his older bros name is Greg), they're good friends of mine.

I'll see if I can switch with someone
    -Chux

7. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Is it held at the St. Cloud driving facility that ARRFF has it at? If so, I've mastered that track already. :roll: Lee should get into this event. It'll do him good. ;)

8. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

Is it held at the St. Cloud driving facility that ARRFF has it at? If so, I've mastered that track already. :roll: Lee should get into this event. It'll do him good. ;)
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Watever FONG!, you went around in a cricle at about 5 mph for about 10 mins. Then Chong took over and showed you how it was done, Finally I had to take over ;).

9. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Auto-x is fun! It's still fun if you're going 5 mph!

10. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

yes it is, that's why I switched the schedule around so I can go :D. I will call those guys that are going to get some more information (where exactly it is, how much etc.)

-Chux

11. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

well, I called Nate, and he said something got messed up in the scheduling so they're not going. Anyway, I don't have any more info, so unless I can find some, I probably won't go.

-Chux