July 31st dyno day part II

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by bikerboy, Jun 24, 2004.

1. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

OK folks here is the deal, we have five people signed up for the tuning slots. I only have one deposit.

1)Matt (paid way to much)
    2)Paul (75.00 deposit paid)
    3)Mike (covered)
    4)John (50.00 deposit paid)
    5)Matt H (pif)

I have two alterniates at this point as well.

At this point I need to ask the rest of you that want a tune to contact me to make arrangements to get me a deposit. I have to put a time limit on it since I have 1750.00+ (plane ticket & hospitality for Jorge) invested in this event. I need to know that the rest of you are going to be there and pay for your slot. So with that I need a deposit of a minumum of 50.00 no later than July 1 st.

If I do not hear from you by that time I will give your spot away to the next alterniate or cancel the whole event due to lack of intrest.

Matt

PS PLEASE DO NOT POST OFF TOPIC IN MY THREAD THIS IS NOT SOCIAL HOUR FOR ME AS I HAVE TO MUCH INVESTED IN THIS.

2. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

Matt, how many more cars do you need? I might be able to round up a few 4ringers that didn't get a chance to make the mnaudi dyno day

I'm considering doing pre-mod dyno myself too.

Thanks,
    -Jordan

3. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

Shooot.. just saw it's for Tuning Matt.. I'm guessing Jorge won't want to Tune audis ;-)

4. bikerboy

OK just an update on the dyno day.

I want to make sure you all understand that due to the time constraints on Jorges time here we all need to make sure our cars run correctly. So please make a go throught on your car make sure you have no exhaust, intake, coolant, oil leaks and the such.

Now if we do run into mechanical problems with your car while it is on the dyno we will have to remove it and you can either fix the problem and get back in line or pass on your tuning slot.

I am sorry that time will be so limited but this is what we have to work with.

Matt

5. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Matt, if you are going to be out at uni this weekend, Olay is interested in getting his car tuned and he will have some money for ya if there is a spot.

Russ

6. bikerboy

Thanks Russ I will talk to him

7. bikerboy

OK guys, here is the time table for the day

8-10 me
    10-12 John
    12-2 Paul
    2-4 Matt H
    4-6 Mike

I would like each of you to show up 90 minutes before your start time. The reason for this will be in case the car before you has some problems. If that is the case then we will remove that car and move on to your car to assure everyone has a two hour block.

In addition I need everyone to mail me their contact information so I can get ahold of you. Please send it to: [email protected]

TIA