Just found this place..

Discussion in 'The Welcome Mat' started by BCS4, Apr 13, 2011.

1. BCS4

BCS4 New Member

Been a Forester owner for about 3 months. Its an 02 with 247,000 miles and I bought it to use on a rural mail route. I don't need to tell you it's an unbelievable car on the snow, slush and gravel. General maintenance and upkeep also seems really easy.

For anyone that doesn't know where Bricelyn is, it's 20 miles west of Albert Lea.

I found out about the site on the Forester Forum.

Hello, and I'm looking forward to picking your brains.

2. badbennyb

badbennyb Has no title

Welcome! I wonder if anyone knew where Bricelyn is, I sure as hell didn't. 247,000 miles:biggthumpup:

3. BCS4

BCS4 New Member

There are around 300 people here. I moved here about 6 months ago from Iowa. On 253, which runs north and south on the eastern part of town, someone with a sense of humor put up a sign that says "Bricelyn, next 5 exits".

I was actually hoping the former owner might see me here and give me some history on the car. Sadly, Minnesota does not show the prior owner on the title or I might have had the ability to call and check on timing belt, issues already dealt with, and problems that may be brewing. The thing runs like a top, and is in great shape. The only thing I've had to do so far was replace an alternator, and it was a snap. All the fluid plugs came out easily, and judging from the fluids condition, the thing seems to have been loved.

4. Mr.Tran

Mr.Tran Well-Known Member

Welcome! Glad to see more and more individuals joining the site.

5. pillboy

pillboy Well-Known Member

Welcome. My old neck of the woods...kinda...small town by Austin called Brownsdale.