La Crosse, WI Cruise Trip June 23rd *Accepting Payment*

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by tangledupinblu, Apr 12, 2007.

1. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Hello everyone! I've been getting many of the wrinkles worked out with the La Crosse Cruise coming up in June and it's now time to get serious...time is running out!:eek3:

So here is the deal. We need to know(if you are signed up)how many people will be attending the event with you! There is a caterer in place and ready for some REAL numbers. Also, your $$$'s are needed!

We are going to need ALL participants of this event to make a non-refundable payment on there reservation via paypal. Since we are a "Pay to Play" community, your financial backing is needed!

The event will cost $11/adult and $4/child, and this is intended to be "Family friendly event!" The payment will be NON-REFUNDABLE! If you back out, we cannot afford to be stuck covering the bill! So, please set the date in stone on your calenders! All money is going directly to the event. If you would like to donate more for any reason, please do so.:biggrin:(Any extra donations are for the club only!) Unless someone wants to cover my $11 for organizing this thing!:laugh: Yeah, that's right, even I have to pay the 11 bucks. jeeez!:roll:

I'll let you know that the price that we have come up with for everyone helps MNSubaru cover pavillion fees, catering services, and PayPals cost for their services! No money in our pockets for this.

Please take care of these three things \/\/\/ if you are planning on attending the 'Biggest Cruise' of '07!...thus far!!;) :woot:

1)Post up the number of people that will be attending with you!
    2)Send a non-refundable payment of $11/adult and $4/child to [email protected]. Make sure you make a note that it is for the La Crosse Cruise and mention how many people you are paying for so there is no confusion! You may also drop your payment off at Firestone with Russ any Friday that he's around. If you do leave money with Russ, make sure you give him your screen name so that we can confirm your payment. Please send or drop off the payments as soon as you can, I need to pay a very large deposit for the caterer!
    3)And please try to let me know if you would like 2 burgers/1 burger & 1 brat, or 2 brats. Also, there will be baked beans, potato salad, macaroni salad, and 2 drinks per person. Since it will probably be a hot day, we chose 1 bottled water and 1 lemonade for the 2 beverages...have to stay hydrated! Feel free to bring any additional drinks or food that you may want or want to share.
    ****Redbull will be there handing out energy drinks thanks to AWD_PWNZ!!****
    I think that is it! Get your deposits in and lock in your reservation for the event! Any ???'s or comments, just lmk. -Thanks to all, Josh
    ____________________________________________________________________________________
    Here is the La Crosse list w/paid info. I will be updating the list constantly as people get there payments in, so if you've pd. and don't see your name checked off, please be patient, and you will be added! Thanks-Josh
    4)Sogonerg+1*pd*---27)djhamp+1-*pd.*------50)mengo charged----------73)callaesthetics
    5)Wrxboy2003+3*pd*-28)phi11+1-*pd*--------51)ej20---------------------74)Ihaveawrx-*pd*
    6)Mnstylinwrx+1*pd*-29)project/driven---------52)Chuanpreza-*pd*-------75)Ej22Tim+1
    7)2.5~rs--*pd*------30)stooo+1/2--*pd*-----53)T-Rex5000+1--*pd*------76)carly two5RS+2--*pd*
    8)ScandiaWRX--------31)RichWRX+1-*pd*-----54)BBsRS--------------------77)AWD 101+1--*pd*
    9)Chux---------------32)Justin+1--*pd*-------55)Scuba Steve+1-----------78)Tomyk89+1--*pd*
    10)WRX1+2*pd*-----33)Ksal-------------------56)Vector?------------------79)wrxjoe+1--*pd*
    11)vanddelor+1-*pd*34)snbrd4evr-------------57)dipp----------------------80)pbedroske+1-*pd*
    12)mlgez--*pd*-----35)Steve in Minnesota*pd*58)tbone--------------------81)BrianShorten-*pd*
    13)AWDimprezaL*pd*36)Aspitfire---------------59)idget+1-*pd*------------82)Rexarew+1-*pd*
    14)Adam+1-*pd*----37)Carl----*pd*----------60)tux121-------------------83)ScoobySTi+1--*pd*
    15)Fleck-*pd*-------38)wage0052-+1-*pd.*---61)blak04wrx+1--*pd*------84)Bielke55--*pd*
    16)02BluBru+3*pd*--39)inappropriatDave+1*pd*62)1meanrex----------------85)PRA4SNO--*pd*
    17)AWD_PWNZ-*pd*40)Shorty5198------------63)Trborex----*pd*----------86)esperunit--*pd*
    18)Shibbs-----------41)Se7enrex---------------64)TchainT+3--*pd*--------87)MikeWagner+1--*pd*
    19)sapalas+1--*pd*-42)Skarecrow+1-----------65)kongzilla-----------------88)Wall-0-TVZ--*pd*
    20)Slo-wrx--*pd*---43)Chukee R+1-*pd*------66)LeiboSTi+3---*pd*
    21)tangledup+2*pd*44)gregoryjames+1-*pd*---67)Somethingswrong+1*pd*
    22)Dream-----------45)John16v-*pd*----------68)techy101----*pd*
    23)Audious--*pd*---46)Tv06WRX+1*pd*-------69)ruberdukwrx--*pd*

Departure from Inver Grove Heights Saturday morning at 8:00 or 8:30am! Departure is at 9:00am sharp!

2 1/2 to 3 hour drive to La Crosse with people along the way taking video footage for the club! Bring your cameras and video recorders and take some vids from your cars! Some 4 lane hwy driving, some CURVY 2 lane hwy driving also!:naughty:

Arrival estimated at 12pm...Lunch will be ready for us when we get there!

Shortly after lunch, we will do a raffle for door prizes! Like 2pm or so.

Group photos to follow the raffle along the Mississippi. As said before, Redbull=free energy drinks, Subaru=dr. prizes for the raffle and 08 models for our viewing pleasure.

Then, the sky is the limit, La Crosse has great biking/hiking trails up in the bluffs, fishing, water sports, TONS of bars downtown, skateboard/bmx park just a few blocks away, and hotels/motels for those that choose the bars;) ! I will be staying the night in La Crosse myself. But, people are welcome to leave and head back to the TC's anytime, or stay and have some fun in one of the best towns in Wisconsin! If anyone is interested in additional information, send me a pm with your ???'s. Thanks again to all that are paid and participating...makes all of the hard work organizing this thing worth it!:biggrin: Thanks again-Josh

**This is pretty much "the route". Thank you ReadyMixx!**http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt...rf=0&lon=-92.167053&lat=44.37295&mag=10&env=F

2. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

Is it ok if i bring $11 to firestone tommorow?

3. prezawagon

prezawagon Well-Known Member

Are you accepting other forms of payment besides paypal?

4. tangledupinblu

Paypal would be the easiest. I will have to do some research on other payment methods, but I'm sure it won't be that big of an issue. I'll let you know what I find out on that! Maybe we could set up something at Firestone, I don't know for sure though.

5. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Yes, I can collect cash at Firestone if you want to do that. It has worked out ok doing that for other things, so we will just make it work for this.

Russ

6. tangledupinblu

That would definitly help Russ! Thanks!

First post updated!!

7. angusracer

angusracer Well-Known Member

lol @ high maintenance event planner... wisconsin??? who in there right minds would willingly cruise or even go to wisconsin? sorry about the pointless post... i'm bored

8. tangledupinblu

:) \/\/\/\/...there's still time to get in!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Date is officially set-June 23rd,2007!!!
    The La Crosse Count
    The "Official"-unofficial list!
    4)Sogonerg----------27)phi11-----------------50)mengo charged
    5)Wrxboy2003-------28)project/driven---------51)ej20
    6)Mnstylinwrx-------29)stooo------------------52)sapalas
    7)2.5~rs------------30)RichWRX---------------53)John16V
    8)ScandiaWRX-------31)Justin-----------------54)BBsRS
    9)Chux--------------32)Ksal-------------------55)Scuba Steve
    10)WRX1------------33)tangledupinblu---------56)Vector
    11)Curly2k3---------34)snbrd4evr--------------57)dipp
    12)mlgez------------35)Steve in Minnesota-----58)djhamp
    13)AWDimprezaL-----36)Aspitfire---------------59)idget
    14)Adam------------37)Carl--------------------60)tux121
    15)Fleck------------38)wage0052--------------61)blak04wrx
    16)02BluBru---------39)inappropriateDave------62)1meanrex
    17)AWD_PWNZ------40)Shorty5198------------63)Trborex
    18)SomethingsWrong-41)Se7enrex-------------64)TchainT
    19)pksublime---------42)Skarecrow------------65)kongzilla
    20)Shibbs------------43)Chukee R-------------66)LeiboSTi
    21)Dream------------44)gregoryjames---------67)Slo-wrx
    22)bummpy?---------45)Chuanpreza-----------68)Audious
    23)badbennyb-------46)Tv06WRX

9. carl

carl Well-Known Member

if i pay for myself now and end up bringing a second person can i pay for them later?

10. tangledupinblu

I plan on getting a cut-off date set soon. But the caterer needs to know how many to prepare for. I just threw him a number! My guess came from the theory that every car would have 2 people in it... If I can get him an accurate number, he can make sure no one goes hungry. Just try to let me know asap so that I can notify them!

11. Hallywood

Hallywood Well-Known Member

where should we post how many people are coming with?

or should we just send that info with the paypal payment?

12. AWD_PWNZ

AWD_PWNZ New Member

Money sent!!! Am I the first? BTW it will be just me and I will prob have two Burgers.

13. tangledupinblu

You can post all of your responses right in this thread! I'll be keeping track for the caterer. But you may also say how many you are paying for when you paypal also...just so they know that it is all toward the cruise, and not a random donation!:biggrin:

14. mnstilynwrx

mnstilynwrx Well-Known Member

It will be just me, and i will pay for it tommorow night if thats ok. Russ will you have a sheet to take names of people who payed or how are we doing this? thanks this should be a blast

15. Skarecrow

Skarecrow Well-Known Member

I am excited... you can mark me down for 2 people.

and i'll just pay 25.00 cuz for some reason it seems easier.
    just need to find way to make sure you get it.

16. stoooo

stoooo Well-Known Member

I'm confused. Are you looking for people to pay the full amount of $11/$4, or a portion of that as a deposit ? Or is it $11/$4 now as a deposit, with an as yet unknown amount extra to be paid later ?

Thanks,
    Stuart.

17. tangledupinblu

The prices listed are the full amounts/person. Once you pay the non-refundable deposit, you are completly covered! The only way you could end up oweing more money, is if you decided to add someone else to your personnal list after you've paid!

18. stoooo

stoooo Well-Known Member

You're kind of missing my point. You're talking about a 'deposit', when it isn't. You're asking people to pay the full amount up front. That's fine, but it's not a deposit.

Anyway, look for my $15 for me and the boy some time tomorrow. We're in !

G'night,
    Stuart.

19. tangledupinblu

I understand what your saying stoo. It's not "technically" a deposit...it is the full amount! Sorry, I was lacking a better word for it! We will need to pay for the caterer no matter if people show or not...so, this way, when you pay in full, it will insure that MNSubaru doesn't get stuck paying for others that don't show.

Should have called it a non-refundable payment...my bad!:biggrin:

20. Dynapar

i will swing by firestone tommorow evening perhaps around 7:30-8:00pm. i will have my $11

21. tangledupinblu

bump for monies!!:)

Russ should be collecting $$$ at Firestone tonight!;)

22. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

not to be a downer, but you really think there are going to be 134 at this cruise? i just dont want you to get into trouble with caters in stuff when you actually only have 30-50 people

23. tangledupinblu

I had to use something for a # Justin. A few guys had talked about having 3 to 4 people in their cars with them...I just had to throw a number in the air for the caterer.

Call it 'wishful thinking' if you may.:) Thanks for the concern! The minimum for the caterer is 59 people at those prices.

24. stoooo

stoooo Well-Known Member

Payment sent for Quinn and me.

Brat/Burger combo please. Quinn will most likely go for the empty burger bun/empty hot dog bun combo. With ketchup, of course. Kids are very odd sometimes.

Stuart.

25. tangledupinblu

hahaha...sounds good stu. It's funny how many kids like that combo!:biggrin:

And to everyone else...

If you do not care to specify whether you would like burgers or brats, I'll put you down for the one of each option! kthankz.

26. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

i'm not getting on you man...i'd just hate to see you have to put down a certain amount of money and then get screwed because there is/was way less people than you expected.

trust me man...i hope your numbers are correct. i'm just basing numbers of our two biggest events of the year, duluth trip and ice races...and those have had about 30-50 people last couple years. this is just a day trip so hopefully there will be more people that are willing to go since its just a day and not a whole weekend.

27. tangledupinblu

I didn't take it that way!:biggrin: You were just bringing up a valid point.:)

28. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

ahh ok...internets sometimes hard to read ya know...

29. badbennyb

badbennyb Has no title

My money has been sent for two adults each wanting 2 burgers:yumyum: Maybe you could update the list on this thread with *s by the people who have made their payment. Ya know like a little peer pressure to go with all the raised hands.

30. Skarecrow

Skarecrow Well-Known Member

will there be large explosives with a stunt show?

31. AWD_PWNZ

AWD_PWNZ New Member

Will there be chicks there?

32. Audious

Audious New Member

Put me down for 2, I'll probably pay sometime around Tuesday.

One of those being burger/burger. I'll have to see what my friend wants.

33. stoooo

stoooo Well-Known Member

I thought Red Bull supplied those when they were attending events such as this. Don't tell me you forgot to book them while you were arranging it !

Sounds like it's BYOC, lads.

Stuart.

34. AWD_PWNZ

AWD_PWNZ New Member

They said they are bringin a team. Maybe its a team of hot single chicks!!!!

35. tangledupinblu

First post has been updated for those that I have confirmed payed. More to come after I talk to Russ I'm sure!

36. pksublime

pksublime Well-Known Member

i'll send it soon, and i'll do a burger/brat and nat will prolly do burger/burger with the second for me :)

37. Dynapar

I giv Russ $$ at firestone. i am paid!

38. bummpy

bummpy New Member

sorry guys, I'm out. I've got other things scheduled for that weekend.

39. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

I will be making this trip.....

just got to pay shortly

40. badbennyb

badbennyb Has no title

I REALLY hope this list needs to be updated with more payments made. If anyone else wants off the list for sure they should speak up now to help Josh get a realistic number:dunno:

41. AWD_PWNZ

AWD_PWNZ New Member

x2 I really hope more people have paid. Its only 11 bucks and it will be so much fun to have 60 subys all together!

42. 02blubru

02blubru Well-Known Member

sent my money for me and beth today. Please let me know that you guys got it...

43. Sogonerg

Sogonerg Anteater

:+1: 2 brats & 2 burgers for me and wifey

44. 02blubru

02blubru Well-Known Member

2 brats and 2 burgers for me and my wife as well

45. carl

carl Well-Known Member

payment sent. 1 brat, 1 burger. will alert you if i have a passenger and pay accordingly