LF shop suggestion Saint Anthony area

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by Butthau5, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Butthau5

Butthau5 Well-Known Member

I'm trying to find a shop to have some work done. Looking for something close to the Saint Anthony area but not a huge dea more importantly they need to know their way around a subaru. I had a bad experience with a shop recently and want to find someone who I can actually trust.
    Thanks guys.

2. housemusic1

housemusic1 Well-Known Member

JM Auto in Osseo. The opposite direction of St. Anthony, but worth the drive. Enthusiast owned, extremely knowledgeable, and won't sell you stuff you don't need. From general maintanence items like belts, brakes, oil changes, to full engine builds, they are the only guys allowed to touch my cars. I've tried a handful of other "Subaru specialty" shops in the metro, and have been thoroughly disappointed. Jesse and crew know their stuff. You owe it to your Subaru, they treat every car like their own!

Aegis, 02subbieRS and tangledupinblu like this.
  3. 02subbieRS

02subbieRS Well-Known Member

Second JM

4. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

If you're looking for another option that is perhaps closer, check out DG Auto Repair and Service. Pat (the owner) is a former mechanic from a local subaru dealer and left to start his own shop. He runs a very clean, well organized shop and charges very fair prices. He did the engine install on my STI a few years back and did an excellent job. Even though I sold the car, I know the current owner and it's still running great! I highly recommend Pat for everything from regular maintenance to more complex projects like a motor install.

Aegis, 02subbieRS and tangledupinblu like this.
  5. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

I trust Jordan, so i’d trust Pat! I also second JMA, but it sounds like DG is an option as well!

02subbieRS likes this.