Lifted Impreza bits and pieces

Discussion in 'Modifications And Maintenance' started by JaloP, Mar 1, 2019.

1. JaloP

JaloP Well-Known Member

Really just had a question on front sway bar endlinks. Currently have Forester suspension on my 2003, but haven't connected the front sway bar yet. I've read that Kartboy rear endlinks for the STI are long enough to make up for the height but that lower the bushings might have to be changed to fit with stock non STI lower control arm. I can't seem to find anywhere that says explicitly one way or the other, just a possibility... Does anyone have any experience with this and could shed some light on this little discrepancy? Looking at some used ones but would rather not get them if they won't work, unless it's pretty easy to modify them to work.

On a semi-related note, does anyone know the hole diameter and distance between bolt holes for the rear trailing arm bracket? I'm tired of digging around u-pull-it's trying to find some from the Foz or Leggy OB that come off easily so I was thinking about just getting someone to make me some spacers.

I would also like to at some point get a skid plate and rally light bar. Seems like there are varying styles/prices out there, some look way too gaudy and some look pretty cheap. Let's see what people have and what they like about them. Or maybe if you know someone who will build one.

Thanks, I hope most of this at least makes sense...

-Phil IMG_20181026_102621716.jpg

Krazylegz1485 and tangledupinblu like this.
  2. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

JaloP and tangledupinblu like this.
  3. JaloP

JaloP Well-Known Member

4. Krazylegz1485

Krazylegz1485 Well-Known Member

Really been thinking about lifting my wagon for use as a dedicated winter beater when that time comes. I'm sure by that time we'll be back to hardly getting any snow, tho. Would be nice to have some quick change stuff for when we get dumped on randomly.