Local Events

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by balatroWRX, Apr 9, 2004.

1. balatroWRX

balatroWRX Guest

Hey all, Im new here. Its nice to finally find a forum with some local guys no it. I have a WRX with some basic mods and Im getting sick of feeling like a highschool kid with some piece of crap honda. I just ordered some new springs and I'm currently looking for some wheels. Anywho, how often do you guys get together localy? I've done alot of research of parts over the winter but it would be nice to get some first hand opinions.

2. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Welcome, Tyler! Our normal meets are at the Firestone lot on University Ave and a few blocks west of Snelling Ave. You'll just see a few Scoobies there at a time, because it's not an official meet. You'll hear of our official meets here on the board.

What springs and wheels are you considering to get? :)

3. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

welcome tyler! BTW whats a <font face="Arial">turd herder</font id="Arial">? is it what I think it is?

4. balatroWRX

balatroWRX Guest

I bought tein springs, these might be temporary till i find some decent coil overs. As far as wheels, I wanted some 17' axis neos but the offset didn't work. I could get 19's and it would work but thats just to big for me. So back to the drawing board looking for what to get. As far as the turd hurder, I work in the utility department of a local suburb. The utilities would consist of sewer and water, so basicaly I have to make sure sh*t flows down hill. It can be a dirty job but it pays the bills and you get use to it. BTW when are "normal" meets at Firestone

5. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

O i c. Subaru peeps don't usually go out to firestone till about 9 pm on fridays and saturdays. hope to see you there

Yia

6. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Usually people show up as early as 7pm and the cops shut down the lot around 11pm. So anywhere in between.

Russ