Local tuners

Discussion in 'Modifications And Maintenance' started by TacoSalad, Nov 1, 2016.

1. TacoSalad

TacoSalad Member

Car: 2013 wrx wagon
    Modifications: grimmspeed intake and up/down pipes. Grimmspeed tmic. Accessport
    Problem Description: none
    Recent Modifications/Maintenance: n/a this time

My question is less maintenance and more modification: I recently installed parts that require a fresh tune, where should I get that done? Travel does not bother me, but for reference I live in NE burbs

2. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Go up top to the vendor section. There you should find contacts for JM Automotive, DB Performance, RS Motors, and NF Performance. Any of them should be able to help out!

Devin at JM Automotive is a great guy to work with! He did the most recent tune for me. Turned out great!

Good luck!
    -Josh

Edit: here ya go!
    https://mnsubaru.com/directory/vendors.222

pleiades likes this.
  3. TacoSalad

TacoSalad Member

Awesome thanks

4. Burrz

Burrz Member

If you haven't gotten your tune setup yet I very highly recommend Graham @ Boosted Performance Tuning. He does an incredible job and his customer service is second to none. He is based out of Des Moines, Iowa but it's well worth the drive.

joebush44 likes this.
  5. joebush44

joebush44 Well-Known Member

I'll be going to Graham once my car is finished. Nothing but great reviews from the Iowa folks and he's been tuning for long time. I'm just hoping Cobb releases flex fuel tuning for the GD ECUs by spring!

6. TacoSalad

TacoSalad Member

I haven't gotten tuned yet, i have to address a small exhaust leak. Thanks for the info I'll check him out too

7. Burrz

Burrz Member

I'm running a flex fuel system through the innovate ethanol content gauge and I haven't had any issues with it. He's been very responsive and has updated my tune countless times. He's the best and I hear that from everyone who has had an experience with him.

joebush44 likes this.