May 13 14 15 BMWCCA

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by hank0819, May 3, 2005.

1. hank0819

hank0819 Guest

i just wondering, who will go the event with me on May 13 14 15 by BMWCCA? if yes, let me know, thank you!!

2. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

I will be going to the May 13 training! Are you going to be there?:D

3. hank0819

hank0819 Guest

i think i will be there 13th night and 14th 15th will join the course!! so, you will be there on 13th or.....?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mushashi

I will be going to the May 13 training! Are you going to be there?:D
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

4. Musashi

I will only be doing the Friday event, the whole weekend deal is a little much for my pocket.

Enjoy!

C ;)

5. hank0819

hank0819 Guest

how come you can join the friday event?! I thought, the friday event is for instructors, isn't it?

6. Musashi

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by hank0819

how come you can join the friday event?! I thought, the friday event is for instructors, isn't it?

LOL, Hank I am now an Instructor, that last event was an invitation for me to prove myself to the BMW club that I was Instructor material. So I think.............:D LOL ;)

7. hank0819

hank0819 Guest

HaHa!! that's why!! Anyway, I will be there. but, we won't meet each other, I think!! So, enjoy..........

8. Musashi

You will have alot of fun, dont forget about the party on Friday! :D

9. AWD 101

AWD 101 Well-Known Member

Hank - I might end up being able to come after all - I was certain I'd have to work that weekend but I was able to get out of it. I'll email you so we can meet up.

10. Musashi

FYI guyz...................BE BRAVE! }:)

11. hank0819

hank0819 Guest

that's cool!! let me know when you decided. thank you!!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">[

i]Originally posted by AWD 101[/i]

Hank - I might end up being able to come after all - I was certain I'd have to work that weekend but I was able to get out of it. I'll email you so we can meet up.

12. hank0819

hank0819 Guest

what party on friday? firestone?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mushashi

You will have alot of fun, dont forget about the party on Friday! :D

13. Musashi

Hank Hill here ya go, bro:

Food

There is a hospitality room off the main lobby at the Brainerd Ramada Inn on Friday evening from 5:30 to 10:00 with free Pizza and beverages. Your student information packets will be available in the hospitality room, and we will also be collecting tech inspection forms, performing helmet check and signoff, signing the waiver for the weekend and handing out arm bands for entrance into the track. No one will receive their packet without signing the waver, helmet check and tech inspection form. Check-in will also be conducted in the classroom at the track on Saturday morning from 7:30 to 8:00. On Saturday and Sunday, Mom and Pop’s Concession will be open for breakfast from 6 to 10am. Mom and Pop’s is in the center of the track and can be found by going straight over the bridge at the track entrance gates. Lunch on Saturday and Sunday can be purchased at the track concession, and we encourage you to eat lunch at the track because it allows more time for rest and checking your car. On Saturday evening, there will be food and beverage at the track supplied by the club. There will also be a showing of great classic racing movies for those who are interested. We strongly encourage students to come up Friday rather than get up early Saturday, drive to Brainerd and then face a full day on the track. Saturday evening is a great social experience with other students and instructors and lots of stories (some of them true!).

https://northstarbmw.worldispnetwor...ispnetwork.com.hs/register.aspx?ns=GetWaivers

https://northstarbmw.worldispnetwork.com/forms/WelcomePacketSpring2005.pdf

Dont forget to bring a DATE! LOL

;)

14. Musashi

Guys I plan on sticking around after my training till the rush hour simmers down a little, I will be dead tired coming back home since I will not be getting much sleep coming from work hitting the sack for a few Z's and than back on the road.

I hope Russ Bentley has some signed books for sale at the event. I would like to grab a few copies.

15. Musashi

I was at BIR on Friday for the BMWCCA Instructors training w/Russ Bentley. I walked away with a lot more knowledge on how to be a much better and more effective instructor, when to instruct and when to coach. Russ is a genius when it comes to this stuff. I got a picture with him and got my books signed. I highly recommend it. I could not stay for the whole event to help instruct students for the weekend. But the instructors I was with on Friday were great people.

I am already looking forward to the next training event in June at Mid-America.

I hope you guys had fun too! ;)