*** Member Directory***

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by Dynapar, May 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

I think that we should have a member directory, being there are so many members now. it is getting tough to remember names and faces.

so please post up a (1) pic of yourself, please include you name. while you can also post phone #, address, or any other contact information you would like. you can also a (1) pic of you car.

i would only prefer the 1 pic rule becuase of opening times, for people with slower connections. also lets try to keep OT stuff completely out of this thread. Thanks

2. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

All of this information can be entered in your profile. Use the Cool Links and/or Homepage boxes for links to pictures, then you could put all the other information you are willing to share in the Hobbies box.

Just FYI

3. FuJi K

FuJi K Well-Known Member

I'ma be hunted down for parts when someone knows where I live.. :eek:

4. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

Im sorry, but I dont agree with this thread. Why post your address and pics of your cars ect. on the internet? I dont know about you, but ive had a car stolen before and its not something ide like to happen again or to anybody else.

5. ImprezaWrx9

ImprezaWrx9 Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Dynapar

I think that we should have a member directory, being there are so many members now. it is getting tough to remember names and faces.

so please post up a (1) pic of yourself, please include you name. while you can also post phone #, address, or any other contact information you would like. you can also a (1) pic of you car.

i would only prefer the 1 pic rule becuase of opening times, for people with slower connections. also lets try to keep OT stuff completely out of this thread. Thanks
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    i think he just wants to post his picture for all the mnsubaru ladies :mrgreen: tsk, if there's any. :)but here my car anywase
    [​IMG]

6. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

Put car in signature. A small pic. Then, if you are a post whore, we can see your car 50 times a day.

7. masube81

masube81 Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by FuJi K

I'ma be hunted down for parts when someone knows where I live.. :eek:
    [​IMG]What kindda parts Fu.

8. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

i just thought it would be good to put names with faces.

9. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Dynapar

i just thought it would be good to put names with faces.
    I've seen what happened to Mr. Discopope. :eek:

...and I'm shy. :I

10. AWD 101

AWD 101 Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jdgrimm

Put car in signature. A small pic. Then, if you are a post whore, we can see your car 50 times a day.
    whoring away... :D

11. AWD 101

AWD 101 Well-Known Member

...back on topic: while I've thought about doing something like this for my own reference, I'm not sure I'd necessaily want a proper directory floating around online. 100's of reasons against and only a handful in favor in my opinion, so I'd probably opt out. I love the fact that this club is growing, and am always annoyed when I can't remember a name/face/screen name, but I agree with those who lean towards some degree of anonymity. Just 1 opinion. Zola probably has the best solution atm.

12. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

persoanlly.. My car has My SHop logo ALL over it so if they wnt to steal it..t hey could come to my store and follow me home... In Australia if people wanted your car they would follow you then steal it when you slept.. even moving 3 cars out of your driveway to get it... without starting the other cars... yep.. lift and move then to rub salt in the wound they would then put the cars back in the same spot...

I had a friend that was followed for over an hour for his taillights.. he lost them in the backroads eventually.. had no choice.. he was running out of gas and needed to lose them or lose his car..

I agree... home address is NOT the smartest.. But a pic of Car and Owner in 1 pic would be the best... tag name and real naem maybe???
    dont need no-ones home address.. besides people know where ya live if ya hang out enough so nobody else needs to know it!?!?

My dollars worth

13. ImprezaWrx9

ImprezaWrx9 Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jdgrimm

how do i make it smaller?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.