MHSC st cloud corvette days may 14-15 anyone?

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by jNorthWRX, May 2, 2005.

1. jNorthWRX

jNorthWRX Well-Known Member

i was wondering if anyone would be interested in going to this, i emailed the director of one of the corvette clubs for some info and he sent me a flyer and pre registration form but i have no where to post it, i can forward it to anyone who wants it. but anyway its saturday may 14th and/or sunday may 15th, 45 bucks a day (40 if you preregister) they gaurantee 8 runs per day, its open to all cars not just vettes but non members of the corvette clubs run for fun but they do group in MET classes. not sure what else to tell ya, any interest?

2. Speedemon

Speedemon Well-Known Member

Do you have a link to anything about it

3. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

so is this a street meet... ie drag racing or autox??? or circuit??

4. jNorthWRX

http://www.mnsafetycenter.org/ there is the link to the actual "track" its a government facility where they train police high speed driving and things like that, just like the one behind dakota county technical college if you've heard of that, from what i understand they are going to run it more like an autocross then a lapping day like the aarrf orginization used to, aarrf is banned from st cloud for some reason, so this might have to do. i was at the st cloud track a couple summers ago just spectating and it looked awsome, anyone want the flyer or registration form just put down your email and i'll forward it to you, it doesnt have a whole lot of info anyway.

5. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

looks like this would be fun. I wont be able to make it though *****t.

6. jNorthWRX

yeah it should be fun, hopefully we can get some guys from here to go, my brother might be intereted in going with his dsm, and i have a buddy with an srt4 that would prolly go. i am planning on saturday if anything, i'm ridin motocross at millville on sunday for the fox dealer invitational day, my brother works at tousley so hes got the hookup, that was a blast last year.

7. jNorthWRX

k i got an email back from the guy organizing this thing and it is a lowspeed autocross type event, they will be using a section of the outer track and a coned section of the inside parking lot, he said times will be 1:00-1:30. i was hoping it was more of a lapping day like aarrf did.
    but either way it still sounds fun.

8. Speedemon

Speedemon Well-Known Member

I might make it

9. Gspot

Gspot New Member

I'll probably either do this or head to Milwaukee for their first autocross.

10. jNorthWRX

anyone else read this? i think maybe people arent readin it cause i the topic i made didnt say anything about autcross it just sounds like a corvette meet or somthin.

11. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

This is one of Corvettes Super Weekends at MNSC, you can expect a decent amount of runs if they aren't having any timing issues. As well as some RWD's going off the track because they lift on thru three, if thats part of the layout.

Enjoy!

Supa C ;)

12. jNorthWRX

gettin close to the weekend? anyone thinkin of going? i might head up there on saturday depending on the weather.