Miller Millermatic 135 MIG welder

Discussion in 'FS: Everything else' started by joebush44, Feb 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joebush44

joebush44 Well-Known Member

Great condition Millermatic 135 welder for sale. It is 120v so works with just a regular household outlet - no need for a 240v volt outlet. Recently upgraded the gun to a flex head - nearly brand new. . Includes several .024, .030, and .035 tips.

Only reason for selling is to move to a TIG machine.

Bottle, regulator, and cart not included.

Includes following wire spools with sale:
    .024 Hobart solid
    .030 Hobart solid
    .030 Hobart flux core
    .030 US Forge flux core
    .030 US Forge stainless

Ready to weld using any flux core wire. Add a bottle of C25 and you're ready to weld with any solid wire.

$750 obo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cotts612 likes this.
  2. Cotts612

Cotts612 Well-Known Member

If only I had space for this, I learned how to weld with one of these! Solid and easy to use/maintain. GLWS

joebush44 likes this.
  3. joebush44

Dropping price to $600!

4. MrBlue

MrBlue Well-Known Member

What are you looking at for Tig? I am also looking, close to pulling the trigger on the AHP alpha tig 201xd. If I buy something it will be AC/DC with hf.
    GLWS of the miller

joebush44 likes this.
  5. joebush44

Welder is sold!

That’s funny you say that, I’m going to go with the AHP AlphaTig 200x. Maybe that’s the one you’re thinking of? I did quite a bit of research and this one is a clear winner for a budget/beginner unit. AC/DC, hf start (that actually works well based on reviews), dual voltage operation - 120v or 240v, ac frequency, ac cleaning action, pulse...lots of adjustability for a lower priced unit. And a 3 year warranty ta boot

MrBlue likes this.
  6. MrBlue

MrBlue Well-Known Member

That’s funny you say that, I’m going to go with the AHP AlphaTig 200x. Maybe that’s the one you’re thinking of? I did quite a bit of research and this one is a clear winner for a budget/beginner unit. AC/DC, hf start (that actually works well based on reviews), dual voltage operation - 120v or 240v, ac frequency, ac cleaning action, pulse...lots of adjustability for a lower priced unit. And a 3 year warranty ta boot[/QUOTE]

Buy direct from AHP... the 200x is no longer made, the New version is the 201XD and on sale $690 now! + $30 shipped to your door.
    And yea the reviews are showing its a solid machine with each version getting improvements mostly on the arc stability on alum

joebush44 likes this.
  7. joebush44

Wow thanks for the heads up! Looks like a nicer flex torch hose too! Not sure what else changed. I was going to buy the 2018 model that is on amazon for 750 delivered but buying the newest 201xd version direct from AHP is $730 delivered. Glad I hadn’t ordered yet!

MrBlue likes this.
  8. MrBlue

MrBlue Well-Known Member

I know a couple guys that have the 2016 model no complaints... the reviews on the welding forums are pretty good aside from the Miller & Lincon 4 lifers.
    Also saw if you put a piece of wood with rubber on the bottom on the pedal that eliminates it sliding around.
    The flex head torch is way better.
    And that's $720 delivered according to my public grade school math, HAHA!!!
    What ya building?

9. joebush44

You're right, $720 delivered haha. I was doing some reading on some groups in the Facebook and it sounds like if you order the 200x on Amazon, folks are receiving the newest 201XD version anyway...but it's $30 cheaper buying direct from AHP so I'm glad you mentioned that. I'm going to attempt to modify an NA intake manifold and run new intercooler piping. Peep my build thread - updating shortly

MrBlue likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.