Miltek 3.0" Catback

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by oldfett, Feb 24, 2017.

1. oldfett

oldfett Member

Miltek 3.0" Catback exhaust for 2015+ STI. I purchased this to replace a Q300 which was annoying me with the droning. Overall I was very happy with this exhaust and it is in great condition apart from some corrosion/discoloring on the flanges and welds. My only issue is I think they designed it for their downpipe, so I had to install a 3.0" Vibrant flange as a kind of spacer which made everything fit perfect. I have a spare new one (purchased two just in case) that I can include. Includes kartboy OEM length hangers. I will purchase new nuts and bolts from the hardware store as the old ones were pretty corroded and nasty. I can include some used 3.0" gaskets but some new ones should probably be purchased. The exhaust tips are the single wall slash cut tips that were included, but they are removable if alternative ones are desired.

Located in Shakopee. Let me know if there are any questions. Looking to get $1,200.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. oldfett

oldfett Member

Bump for price drop to $1,000. Looking to clean out my garage for spring projects.

3. oldfett

oldfett Member

Price drop to $900

4. StiKing

StiKing New Member

How loud are the exhaust?

5. oldfett

oldfett Member

Its considered one of the quieter exhausts on the market which is why I went for it. It has a very nice deep tone to it, but isn't much louder than stock at idle or cruising around. If you really get on it, it opens up a bit but not much. Definitely not enough to attract attention. Most important to me however, no drone when commuting which was my goal.

6. oldfett

oldfett Member

Price drop to $850

7. oldfett

oldfett Member

Price drop to $750, trying to clean out the garage.