MN Mayhem-MN cars sign up Import vs Dosmestics

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Mr Raced, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Mr Raced

Mr Raced New Member

This is coming up in just a few short weeks and will be a great time. It is for all MN area cars. It is in sorts an imports vs domestics type of event. All of the cars from the cities will be there, such as many you see on the street scene. It will be as many runs as you would like and feel free to challenge others for grudge matches and such. Here is a link www.mnmayhem.com :cool:

2. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

3.5 hr drive?!?! It'll be fun, right? Any types of events/people we might see? :)

3. Mr Raced

Mr Raced New Member

It is worth the drive, its a good track. In reality its only about another hour on top of the drive going to the Rock. Its gonna be a great time since it will be all local guys you see around on the weekends. The best part is you get all the runs your car can handle. Come on Matt lets see the STI out there:p

4. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Another Drag race event! [xx(]

But maybe this can be fun, maybe I can get my friend to come out with his Chev Nova and his WRX st2 and I can pilot the Scoobie. :cool:

C

5. android

android Guest

So me and some other friends are driving up to this. It will be me in my WRX (13 second car hehehe), Reid in his STI (12 second car) and Paul in his 3000 GT (13 second car). No we are not going to race. I just want to see who thinks they are hot **** in the Twin cities area. Who else is going? I figure we can make it up there from St. Cloud in about 1.5 hrs with a little help from the old Valentine1.

6. Neef

Neef New Member

d@mmit my timing belt snapped so I will never know what I would of ran with my stg 4 set up and vf22 turbo...:(!

7. android

android Guest

I would just use panty hose.:D JK, sorry to hear that. Get it fixed ASAP and meet us in St. Cloud.

8. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Tempting, very tempting...

9. android

android Guest

I believe this may have been cancelled.

10. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

As much as I dont care for Drag Racing, I'm going to go with my friend on Sunday to Import Days at the Rock to help him drive his other car there so he can find out just how much faster his new setup really is. Hope to see some of ya out there, look for a black WRX and Eagle Talon.