Mounted Blizzak Winter Tires - 5x114.3 Bolt Pattern (2015+ WRX)

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by rockacessor, Oct 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockacessor

rockacessor Active Member

Hello all,

It's getting close to that magical time of year again. With snow and ice on it's way in the coming months, hopefully this set of mounted Blizzaks can help one of you stay safe and have some fun this winter. I had to trade in the WRX last fall for a family car, so tires have only been mounted for 2,000 miles or so in the winter of 2017/2018. Got the timing too late to list them last year, so hopefully this time of year makes a little more sense.

Tire Spec : 235/45R-17 BRIDGESTONE BLIZZAK WS80 XL

Rim Spec : 17X8 TRMOTORSPORT C4 BLK PAINT

Picture Link : https://imgur.com/a/3MlE66H

Purchased with TPMS sensors, valves, mounted and balanced from Tire Rack in 2017.

Have been stored in our garage since being removed in spring of 2018. Other than a bit of sawdust and drywall dust, they are in great shape with no scratches or damage. Looked and performed great on the WRX, and hoping to find them a new home.

Current pricing on the package from Tire Rack for pickup in Rosemount is $1394. I'm asking for $900, and they can be picked up in Woodbury. Feel free to call or text me at 7six3 - 4five3 -2nine2seven if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks!

2. rockacessor

rockacessor Active Member

These have been sold. Please lock the thread. Thank you all for the interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.