Moving clear out of parts from 2017 WRX - free

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by Jason C, Jul 9, 2022.

1. Jason C

Jason C Well-Known Member

Moving and need to clear out stuff. Free for anyone interested in coming by to pick it up. I am located in Fridley. Please message me for details.

List of parts:

Taken off my 2017 WRX
    - stock TMIC and charge pipe
    - stock engine cover
    - stock high pressure fuel pump
    - TGVs and EGR
    - mesh grille with fogs

Attached Files:

2. pillboy

pillboy Well-Known Member

LOL. I'm moving too. It's amazing what things you've been saving suddenly have little to no value to you. It quickly becomes too much work and time to find a new home for stuff and you just toss it. Good luck.

3. Jason C

Haha. Yeah. I hung onto those thinking I may go back to stock if I ever sold the car or if issues arose with the mods I did. I’m that sort of person who saves boxes and instruction manuals in case I ever need to return something. Sort of makes for a hoarder mentality, though I lack any emotional attachment to those things. Just forgot to toss them out after the return period expired.

4. Jason C

As an addendum to the list of parts, I also have the stock head unit. It is the 7” touchscreen display that is non-navigation and non-HK sound system. Also free for the taking. Forgot to take a photo since it was late last night that I found it.

5. predavore

predavore Well-Known Member

I'll take the head unit. I could possibly head up tomorrow evening to pick it up.

6. Jason C

Head unit is yours. Message sent.

7. pillboy

pillboy Well-Known Member

I moved two totes labeled "Empty Boxes", and I have a lateral file full of manuals and paperwork for everything that came with papers. It's a sickness. I wish I could throw out everything and then kick myself later when I need something.

8. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

I love throwing manuals in the trash without reading them. #savethemanuals!?

My wife saves enough of those things. If I did too, we would need another garage.

pillboy likes this.