My new (used) 2012 WRX Limited

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 9blackmax6, Aug 13, 2013.

1. 9blackmax6

9blackmax6 Well-Known Member

After five years of college, two schools, two post college careers and eight months of searching, I finally settled and picked up a 2012 WRX Limited sedan with 10,000 miles.

The beloved Subie that carted me and my laundry around for the past six years is now up for sale :(

[​IMG]

My recent purchase:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The car is a complete game changer. I feel more adult in this car, the engine, suspension and steering response is night and day, the leather is a huge benefit and it has all the bells and whistles I could ever want (e.g., sunroof, fog lights, leather, heated seats, premium wheels, STi short throw shifter, bluetooh, the list goes on and on)

I am definitely a fan of my WRX and with the extended warranty, I plan to have this car for quite some time. She is my third and will not be my last :)

JuStaWRX, masube81, ofspunk7 and 4 others like this.
  2. Terry Ammerman

Terry Ammerman Well-Known Member

Very nice.

3. Ctracey218

Ctracey218 Playpen Wrangler Staff Member

Welcome back... Well, not that you were really gone.. Nice pick up!!

4. ofspunk7

ofspunk7 Well-Known Member

Very nice car. Love the blue and the black theme.

5. 9blackmax6

9blackmax6 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. Yea, Chris, it's good to be back. I kind of rejuvenated my passion for cars once I realized I needed a new one. My Legacy isn't doing so hot.

6. STiCH

STiCH Well-Known Member

Nice buy!

7. SCIFIDELITY

SCIFIDELITY Well-Known Member

Really sharp looking ride. I like the black wrx trim detail on the front quarter panel. I am considering doing the same. Just trying to decide on paint vs. plasti dip.

ofspunk7 likes this.
  8. ofspunk7

ofspunk7 Well-Known Member

Dip - small areas are easy to make look good for $8 and reverseable. Trust me I painted my grill the first time around and it just chipped out. PlastiDip lasted longer (about 6 months) and costs $8 (retail, not the NF price) to peel and redo. It's easier, clearner and faster. I wish I would have never painted my Grill and just dipped it instead.