My WRX is Sold.......

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by juno, Jan 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juno

juno Guest

As of Monday the old wrx will be in new hands. Allthough he did say he will stop down to the firestone lot. I guess I will miss the car, but this is just one step closer to my......EVO! MMMUUUHAHAHA(evil laugh)HAHAHAHA}:)

2. kongzilla

kongzilla Well-Known Member

did you know that some of the dealers are clearing out some 03 evo's. i seen a few advertise for $25k.

3. juno

juno Guest

where did you see them for 25K??? was it on a new or used? I am thnking only about new.

4. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

Congrads bro!

What did you end up selling it for? if you dont mind? You might want to go get something a little faster to keep up with me. LOL

Matt

5. DISCOPOPE

DISCOPOPE Well-Known Member

if you are buying an evo, call and ask for mr. guddal at wayazata mitsubishi..
    i work with his identical twin brother...
    no, he wont give you a killer deal, but if he makes his sales quota, i geet free beer! :D

i actually called him the day i found out about morries screwing up my sti order... i was ready to go down and buy one off the floor, but chip came through on the sti allocation for me. :)

6. juno

juno Guest

All I am going to say about the price is.....you were pretty close the last time we talked about it(Matt At the firestone lot). I just need to get rid of it in order to save up a larger down payment for the Evo.

Well maybe the evo will be my tool for being "faster".

7. bikerboy

Congrads! I will look forward to spanking another EVO }:)

8. juno

juno Guest

Come on now....No matter what car i would be getting you would stil be saying......"I look froward to spanking another {insert car here}" even if it was a STi. :D

9. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Chris... in your case... if you did get an STi. Matt would've said I just spanked Chris in his poorly driven STi. Pathetic :D

10. bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by juno

Come on now....No matter what car i would be getting you would stil be saying......"I look froward to spanking another {insert car here}" even if it was a STi. :D
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

It is all good I am just having some fun cause you take it so well!

Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.