Need someone to edit videos

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by mlgez, Mar 12, 2007.

1. mlgez

mlgez Well-Known Member

I videos of some members cars on the dyno, ice races (Jan 07), and some other stuff. Anyone interested in editing all this stuff into some videos for the club, them, us, me whatever? I would love to get this out to people but just do not have the time.

The stuff from last year I will have to go through and see how much I have but I have at least a few hours of video to go through from ice races in January.

Let me know....

2. mlgez

mlgez Well-Known Member

Also if anyone else wants to contribute material that would be great too.

3. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Well-Known Member

depending on the type of editing I can do it. I've done a number of car and mountain bike videos

4. mlgez

mlgez Well-Known Member

As long at it looks good I don't care. Just want the video out there so people can have it. I am betting I have a good 5-10 hrs total video. I know the ice races stuff needs a lot of editing. I set the camera up and walked away from it on a few tapes.

5. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

^send a pm to urabus vids. he is looking for video of mnsubaru stuff to edit. i will tell him to contact you.

6. Blue05Wrx

Blue05Wrx New Member

Send me a message i have 2k editing software from college. I can do all the videos for you with damn near any effect/ sound you want added in. I just joined but i really would like to help with all the video problems this site seems to have. Editing is my thing so hit me back.