New pics of my slow car

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Anonymous, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ran 13.70 at the track a few month ago, think im going to buy a SRT-4 and stage 3 it, say hello to low 12s 118 mph traps :p

2. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Looks slow, but 13.7 is quite respectable. If you're gonna get a T3h fA5t4R car, come around and show it off at Firestone. Just don't drive around University with an open header. There is this one SRT-4 that occasionally drives past and revs it to sound like ****. :(

3. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

see you later 60 ft times :roll: srt4 is not the answer...very nice car btw

4. tim12232

tim12232 Well-Known Member

what is your setup for mods?

Tim

5. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

Nice car, just buy a bigger turbo :)

6. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

I think he's more interested in going fast in a straight line for cheap... The Neon SRT4 is the right form for that. I say go for it, more power to you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe an 18G.....not sure yet.

a muffler ;)

8. tur6osmur6o6

tur6osmur6o6 New Member

dude are you serious... a NEON!!!! uh hem dodge..... domestic rice shizzle... talk about no resale or reliability... bad idea bro... keep ur car... 12 sec 1/4 is just over the rainbow... oh yea i forgot rolling your windows down manually and sitting in a 10 dollar neon seat would be pretty tight dude... my bad... keep it real

9. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

WRX to SRT-4? Don't sound good... But good luck!!!!

10. tur6osmur6o6

tur6osmur6o6 New Member

there is one misconception of of the whole warranted performance deal that everyone thinks is just so great... i know a mopar mechanic in denver and he said it himself that the mopar kits for the neon are a joke and usually wreck the engine within a couple of years depending on the "stage"... thats why the warranty is reduced to only 1 year after installation of any "stage" and no longer covers the engine engine under this so called warranty... oh yea he drives a 1.7 swapped 215whp civic hatch daily driver that mobs on stage 3s and he's had it in its current condition for over 4 years without any problems and spent less then 10k on the whole setup... and yes i'm saying buy a honda if you really want wrong wheel drive

11. tur6osmur6o6

tur6osmur6o6 New Member

ok sorry i'm flammin you like crazy but... since you're thinkin of goin to wrong wheel drive and everything and you want really fast for obviously dirt cheap buy the car i used to own... i could pull on stage 2s with my dinky stock turbo... just think rolling at 40mph pushin down the gas and because of torque breakin loose and burning out to atleast 50mph (w/225s and a hot summer day on fresh black top) lets just say it scarred anyone that tried to race me... anyways i ran like a high 13 at 105 all day long with no traction till 3rd gear on street tires... hmm should i tell what i drove... i'll just give you a pic and let you figure it out... dynapar has seen it... oh yea no more than 4k for the car and mods

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have already made up my mind

13. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

Moxy's car is teh fast! until it raninto some unfortunate problems.

14. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

Guys, he is into drag racing. The SRT will be consistantly faster than a WRX when modded. It takes quite a bit of modding to make a WRX a low 12sec car.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^Thank you.

16. tur6osmur6o6

tur6osmur6o6 New Member

boooring you still have to drive a neon... you should just turbo a stratus dude that would be like more aero dynamic and stuff... honestly if you want to "drag race" and you wanna go domestic atleast pick something respectable like a grand national... neon drivers are somethin else

oh yea its a mx6 GT and yea i've had a neon driver ask me if it was expensive to import a R32 skyline :lol: ... i believe he has celica gts rims on his car

17. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

that was almost my car, if the guy you bought it from didnt go broke and have to sell it, it would have been mine!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i know its still a neon. I use to drive one. Im used to it. I have much love for them. Very good platforums.

also my bud has a 89 Probe with the F2T, fun little car, ran 14.0@98 on 17 psi. Torqe monsters..thats about it. I want a newer car, not an old mx6/probe.