Nolyn Acoustics N-60 5:1 home theater system...$100

Discussion in 'FS: Everything else' started by bo0stmuch, Nov 18, 2015.

1. bo0stmuch

bo0stmuch Member

My dad, being a man that buys things without doing any research, got scammed on buying this Home theater system for $850....
    "retail price $2,400"
    http://www.nolynacoustics.com/n-60.html

However, here's the catch... this company sells through white vans trying to get people to buy "overstocked" products.

When he brought them home I put it together to see if they actually work.. Yes they do but not worth $300 or anywhere near $2,400 for a home theater system.

So, I'm here putting it out here to see if anyone is interested in picking these up. Some of you may want some junk speakers to play with in the garage. Here you go!

$100 bucks and it's all yours to fiddle with

Attached Files:

2. JuStaWRX

JuStaWRX Well-Known Member

Had a family member have this happen as well... he spent $300 out of a van for this same set up... ended up just leaving it out in the alley for free because they were so rough. Sorry to hear about this situation. GLWS.

3. Chris Ruhland

Chris Ruhland Member

4. skubi1

skubi1 Well-Known Member

Open them up. People have been saying online with the "white van scam" that the speakers are full of cement.

5. skubi1

skubi1 Well-Known Member

oops, didn't read the last part of yours. looks like yours work. sorry :p

6. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

I was at fleetfarm getting some snacks and a van approached me. They started to tell me about the crap and a cop showed up flipped his lights. Then proceeds to tell me the scam and to leave so I did. After coming out of the stoor the cop was still with them. Too funny

tangledupinblu likes this.