Oak Leaf Auto Salvage

Discussion in 'Vendor Directory' started by Oak Leaf Auto Salvage, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Oak Leaf Auto Salvage

Oak Leaf Auto Salvage Vendor

Oak Leaf is not your typical salvage yard. We try to stand out from the average "junk yard" image that most people think of. Our parts are cleaned up, photographed, and priced as fair as possible with accurate condition description given up front so that our customers know exactly what they are getting.

We sell anything from small sensors to large body cuts. Most places tell you customer service is number one but we show you instead.
    Since it is still a smaller yard, we only are able to get about one STI every month or so but have still been able to buy other models such as Forester, Impreza base model, WRX, etc..

So let us know what you are looking for and we will do our best to help you out.

Thank you!
    ~Isaac

ofspunk7 likes this.
  2. choukhang

choukhang Well-Known Member

sweet......

3. derp

derp Well-Known Member

Welcome!

4. Oak Leaf Auto Salvage

Thanks!
    If you ever need used parts, let me know and I will see what we have available.

~Isaac

5. Just-someone

Just-someone Well-Known Member

Sweet..if you can post a inventory list and picture that'll be great

6. Oak Leaf Auto Salvage

Hey,
    Normally I post a part out thread for each car we get with a list of the more popular/fast moving parts.
    There are way to many parts to devise a list and I can't pdf our inventory due to copyright etc...
    But any parts you are interested in or are curious about, just shoot me a list and I can get you a list with prices and photos (we take photos of all our parts right away).
    My email is [email protected] if that is easier for you.