off topic politics section

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Front Office' started by Taras, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taras

Taras BANNED

Why cant we have one?

2. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

Because, we have a place for that, it's called t3hw00t d0t c0m. Read the rules.

3. fobiawrx

fobiawrx Fabiola

because of you!

4. readymix

5. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

because unless it is about a subaru nothing else should be on this site...

done..

its called freedom of speech... but only subaru speech ;)

6. TSTRBOY2004

and I re-read the rules just then... yep I got a warning for my avatar the last 2 days.. NOTHING in there that links the NO TOPICS allowed to not having it in your avatar... may want to edit that.. ie

NO VULGAR words, pictures or anything
    No PICTURES OF CHET.. save the children

7. readymix

Freedom of Speech doesn't apply here. The Constitution of the United States gives everyone the right to speak freely without fear of reprisal or punishment by the Government.
    On a web forum, your freedom to speak is governed by the people that own and operate the forum. Their rules apply at all times, and your ability to speak here is a privledge, provided to you by the owners of this site.

8. Taras

Taras BANNED

that is unfair to be the least. I am banned from there and frankly dont even want to post there or affiliate my self with that website. And anyway, how boring and would it be to argue on that forum its all just one side.

9. readymix

How is it unfair? We don't have a politics forum here because the people that run this place feel it is in the best interest of the forum to not have it. Glad you know so little about t3hw00t. That place leans very left. And we can unban you, but it doesn't mean we wont re-ban you if you break our rules.

10. TSTRBOY2004

ha ha ha you missed my sarcasm... NO?

and the point is NOT to argue but discuss.. that is why we dont have it on here cause it always ends up bad... it is a car forum, most thigns on here are about cars or generally around car things.. end of story... I dont come here to show my lack of knowledge on how great Obama would be for the country cause he is black as opposed to Palin cause she is a woman... I come here to tlak about obviously the only the greatest the superior Subaru...

11. readymix

OH, and last I checked, you aren't banned.

12. Taras

Taras BANNED

well, i remember you told me i was banned and not welcomed on your forum. I seriously doubt that t3hw00t is leaning left...

13. slobright

slobright New Member

Taras it sounds like your pouting. And aren't there forums devoted to politics?

14. readymix

Again, keep talking like you know what you are talking about. Why wouldn't t3hw00t lean left? I am middle of the road, and most of the jackasses on that site are hippies. The spread at t3hw00t is slightly left leaning, and I bet if you posted a poll of "If the election were tomorrow" you'd see alot more Obama votes than McCain ones. But that's fine, do what you want. Just don't talk politics on MNSubaru anymore, as the rules forbid it.

15. Taras

Taras BANNED

I bet there are but i will never get any work done if i start posting on them

I try not to talk politics on here. I try very hard.

16. curly2k3

curly2k3 Well-Known Member

if i had made this, i would've gotten points again and banned. stop quoting him, i dont like seeing it when i dont want to.

17. readymix

:roll: Yup, and that's why you are in the Website Questions forum begging for an OT Politics Forum when the rules of the site tell you where there is one. There is an outlet provided to you for your politics. And there is are rules in place telling you not to talk politics here but to take it to that other place.

18. Shibbs

Shibbs The Daywalker

:roll:

19. slobright

slobright New Member

Wait so let me get this straight; you don't want to talk politics where its allowed, and where you can't talk politics you want to? That is the most childish thing I have heard in a while. Taras why are here if you insist on causing trouble. Your like my 4 year old cousin only when she does this its cute, you on the other hand not very cute, borderline sad.

20. prezawagon

prezawagon Well-Known Member

We did allow political discussions here for a while and it didn't work out. So we now do not allow political discussions/debate since it always turns into a big fight.

The thing to remember is that this is not the only site on the web. There are plenty of places where you can go have political debate, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.