Official MNSubaru Meet - Attn: Brett and Mods

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by AWD 101, May 5, 2005.

1. AWD 101

AWD 101 Well-Known Member

I'm posting this here because I don't have Brett's email address.
    At the last BMWCCA event, Chong and I were approached by instructor Dave Miller (pic and email here: http://northstarbmw.org/index.aspx?ns=Contacts) about participating in our next official meet. As I'm sure this is still being planned though no one is sure when exactly, I thought I should pass this information along so whoever is planning the event can get in contact with him. He's a good guy and of course the BMWCCA has some top notch instructors (one Novice's opinion naturally) so any bridges that could be built there would be valuable for the club.
    I'm not sure in what way he wanted to get involved with our next official meet (probably the BP Morrie's meet if that is still going forward), but he's probably mostly interested in meeting some of us and just promoting the schools a bit since a fair number of us have been involved with them.
    Feel free to CC me if you email him if you want, otherwise I'll leave it in your hands. I will probably see him at Brainerd next weekend if I end up going.
    Thanks! Let me know if you need more info.

2. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

3. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Mr. K,

Here ya go: Brett Corneliusen" <[email protected]

You may want to inform Russ also, he usually does some of the meets.

Thanks for posting this.

Supa C

4. AWD 101

AWD 101 Well-Known Member

thanks guys, email sent :cool: