Official SVX thread

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by Substeroo, Apr 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

Ha! I crack me up. There's two owners and I think I can start up my own thread. :eek:

So, where's Alex BTW?

2. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Noah,

How do you like your new ride, I found out from Joel that your surprise isn't PINK!

Congrat's

Chong ;):D

3. Substeroo

Pink is cool man! STi!!! I don't think they make an SVX Sti. :(
    I like it though, 230hp Boxer 6. 17" wheels. Soon, I'll wire up the Subs...:p

4. Musashi

Noah,

That sounds like fun. I'm very happy for ya. Pink is cool, just depends how you wear it. I have a friend who has a nice Nissan 240 with a Pink Valve cover.

Enjoy your new ride }:):D

Chong

5. Substeroo

Thanks man! :cool:

6. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

So what makes this the "official" SVX thread? :???:

Noah, tell us your experience with your newest ride and how it compares with your previous Legacy. :) Speeding tickets yet?

7. Substeroo

Are you serious? I don't know who knows the story yet, YES I got my first speeding ticket in this car, the day after I bought it.

I feel so stupid.

It's funny though, after I got cited, I was smiling. :D

Because in my old car I couldn't go FAST enough to GET a speeding ticket!!:I:eek::p:D

It was a once in a lifetime thing though. I won't make the same mistake. The guy was nice too. I must've been doin 85-90 and he cited me for 65 in a 55.

:cool:

8. Musashi

Glad your excited! :D

9. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Substeroo

Because in my old car I couldn't go FAST enough to GET a speeding ticket!!:I:eek::p:D
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

DoH [xx(] You're actually happy about it :eek: Sheesh.

10. igofast

igofast New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by yosmiley

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Substeroo

DoH [xx(] You're actually happy about it :eek: Sheesh.

Man, if it were me, I'd be extatic. If you get 10 or less over in a 55 zone, it doesn't go on your record(and therefore your insurance company never knows about it). It's called a Dimmler for the politition who proposed the bill. There's legislation on the books now for doing the same thing for all speed zones, but for now hope you are in a 55(and that the officer is feeling nice).

11. kickin_81

Nice to see you on 36 West! Man, Noah. Your car is so hot when in motion! It could have had something to do with the sunset. I felt like my car was out-classed... I only said "it felt" so don't get too excited. :p
    Treat your daily racer nicely. Go fight the ticket. You weren't swerving in and out of traffic were you? If so (and you weren't rushing to the hospital), you suck! }:)

:)

12. Substeroo

Fong, thanks for teh compliment man! I was like 'Hey, I know him!' and so I honked. You know what though, I still am in love with the gc8. I went by a woman in a red one the other day and I was checking out HER car and she was checking out MY car and we both just smiled.
    It's really interesting, everyone wants to race me! I actually took on an Audi A6 the other day, we both were just coasting and then he accelerated passed me and so I accelerated past him, then he got excited and hit the gas more and caught up to me coasting and I looked over and smiled and I saw his look of 'Bring it on buddy!' turn into 'Hey he's not serious about racing?' and then he smiled back.

No, I wasn't swerving in and out of traffic, but I did blatantly fly past the Trooper who was in traffic doing 65.:eek:

13. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

hmmm...some challenge.....i wanna race you...lol....and get another ticket...naw j/p....save gas....but i congrat to you....not for the ticket though...

14. alex_umn

alex_umn New Member

Yay SVXen!

What color/year/options/condition/tranny number:D:D

Still no tickets yet for me, well at least not for anyting other than parking...

'later!

15. Substeroo

Polo Green,1995,CD player, good condition, Auto tranny of course.

I like POWER mode!

16. Substeroo

I was wondering if there are ANY Impreza/Legacy/Forester compatible parts with the SVX? It's a completely different chassis I know. I guess only spark plugs...Even then I need two more...[xx(]

17. specialstage

specialstage Guest

New member here, owned several Subarus over the years. Current Subaru is a 1992 SVX LS-L with 162,XXX miles on it. Pearl with black. Had it for a few years now and it has been pretty much trouble free. Nothing better for freeway cruising.

Great site you have going here and I'll see you all later.

18. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

Welcome noob :D

19. Musashi

Jim Welcome! :cool:

20. kickin_81

Where's Noah when you need him...

Welcome, man! :)

21. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Ey Jim, glad to hear from you. See you at the get togethers.

22. Substeroo

Hey cool. Late as always, I'm Noah. Welcome!:)

23. kickin_81

Hey cool. Late as always, I'm Noah. Welcome!:)

...and??? You're missing something.

(Just post-whoring) ;)

24. Flipndabrd

Flipndabrd Well-Known Member

Hows about busting out that camara of yours and shooting some pictures of that new green monster?

25. Substeroo

I will in fact I think I have some time tonight. I have yet to take ANY pictures of her. [xx(]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.