Oh, so many parts. Mostly first gen Forester

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by Chux, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

I acquired 3 1st gen Foresters this summer, and they came with a ton of extra parts. Need to raise some money, so the redundant stuff is the first to go.

There's a right front fender, looks like new in primer and Plastidipped black (which has mostly peeled off), But no rust. Theres a complete left rear door in black, couple dings, but solid.

'98 AT ECU (my 98 was MT swapped, so I assume this was the original). Wiper switch. Window switches. Overflow bottles. Brake booster and master. ABS pump. Starters. Alternators.

I have a pair of EJ25D heads I got separately that were saved as good spares and then sold to clear up space. I also have several sets of EJ251 heads of unknown history. Intake manifolds for all, including a DBW one (has a broken MAP sensor).

Boxes and buckets of misc engine parts. brackets, bolts, pullies, pumps, housings, etc.

One EJ251 shortblock, one JDM (no VIN) EJ20 shortblock (this one has the triangular oil pan, so I assume it was turbo of some variety), unknown condition, no rods sticking out of the top.

Better prices the more you buy.

Pickup West of Duluth, or I can ship SpeeDee for pretty reasonable prices from work.

[​IMG]20201125_152553 by Numbchux, on Flickr

[​IMG]20201125_152641 by Numbchux, on Flickr

[​IMG]20201125_152533 by Numbchux, on Flickr

[​IMG]20201125_152140 by Numbchux, on Flickr

[​IMG]20201121_134334 by Numbchux, on Flickr

euro likes this.
  2. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

Also selling 03 Tacoma headlights, and grille, and a Lexus SC400 1UZ rear sump oil pan, if anyone's interested.

3. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

Bump!

25D manifold and heads are pending. Extra power steering pumps are gone. Pulled apart another locked up EJ251, so there are some MORE good parts there.

I've got the 25D ECU listed on eBay for $50 and the manifold with DBW throttle body listed for $150 (this turns out to be from a JDM EJ201, as the booster hose is on the RH side). I'm thinking $50 for this nice fender, $75 for the complete door. $20/axle

Looks like there will be a set of '01-'02 headlights/grill, and a white '98-'00 hood.

Speedee delivery shipping to your door for ~$10-15 on most things.

4. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

25D ECU is gone. 25D sale fell through (bumped a separate post with more information on them). Wiper motor/transmission gone.

5. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

how much for the fender and would it fit a 2001? (think thats the 2nd gen though???)

6. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

Yep, it'll fit. '03 was second gen. '01-'02 got a different hood/grill/headlights, but the fenders didn't change.

It occurs to me that my '98 has the antenna through the RH fender, I better make sure this one doesn't have a hole in it for that.

Asking $50.

TSTRBOY2004 likes this.
  7. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

Bump. I'm building sides for my car trailer to take a load to scrap, so a lot of these parts will go away. 4 SOHC engines worth of parts, for sure.