Open lapping at MHSC St Cloud. July 17-18

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Musashi, Jul 7, 2004.

1. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Open lapping at MHSC. Two circuits for lapping. Open drifting on the pad. All for one price!

Check out the beautiful facility. Click the picture for driving directions to the track.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Your entry fee buys you a full day of lapping with your choice of two circuits and the drift pad. This is all inclusive. One entry buys it all.

Event start is 8:30. Preregister for faster service.

A few loaner helmets are available but you'll get more seat time if you bring your own snell 2000 or better helmet.

Pricing:
    Members
    $60 per event if you pre-register,
    $70 at the gate.
    $100 per two day event if you pre-register,
    $120 at the gate.

Non-Members
    $65 per event if you pre-register,
    $75 at the gate.
    $110 per two day event if you pre-register,

Register online click here: http://aarrf.com/calendar/register.asp

Directions: http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?&c...Vzd49lDV480nv4gyhkqbx29BuQKyDOa8JHRsyMXOmZiRZ
    1ttzEzmCxZrBfJ9ghFl9YsIMwuoUpliITMuDaJU7lcnjqv4mLG.QRwmUvTLxLtOR5ex1Mb8-&csz=St+Cloud,+MN+56304&mag=9

2. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

Are those offroad trails behind the road track?

3. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

This will happen regardless of rain or shine?

4. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

i is ready for track....

5. FuJi K

FuJi K Well-Known Member

I'm ready for my yellow license.

6. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

50/50 im with you guys. I got lots of stuff going in my life right now. Anyone going out to see the sunset tonight if it doesn't rain? I may stop by and spend a little time to myself.

7. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Chong promised me lap time if I went there to work!
    *pun not intended*

8. Musashi

Thats right, if you want some track time and dont want or cannot afford the track fees, you can certainly work one event and run one heat or work two events and run one event free.

Fong,

As for you, I think this video prettly much sum's it up:
    http://bne002z.webcentral.com.au/bne_sm026/CalderPark.wmv

Enjoy.

C

ps. Vic has declined your invitation to join us on this weekends event, but was able to provide this statement: "Due to F's lack of experience it would be an ambrassment to provide amusement to audiances that have been deprived of such superb knowledge and GODLIKE Skillz at this time, but if provoke F shall recieve more than F can Chew!".

Legand:
    F=Fong

9. kickin_81

That's quite a strong statement to make from such an old guy. I accept the challenge. When is the next tricycle auto-x session? }:)

10. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mushashi

ps. Vic has declined your invitation to join us on this weekends event, but was able to provide this statement: "Due to F's lack of experience it would be an ambrassment to provide amusement to audiances that have been deprived of such superb knowledge and GODLIKE Skillz at this time, but if provoke F shall recieve more than F can Chew!".

Legand:
    F=Fong

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Thats Cold:eek:, especially from a hmong brotha. GO KICK HIS A$$ FONG!!!!

11. kickin_81

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mushashi

Legand:
    F=Fong

Thats Cold:eek:, especially from a hmong brotha. GO KICK HIS A$$ FONG!!!!

I plan to... }:) [Evil laugh]Muahhahahaha!!!![/Evil laugh]

12. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

The "Hmong on Hmong War" has just begun:(

13. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

For Vic so loved his Hmong Brotha that he gave his only begotten STi... so that ye shall be saved. Seek him and thou shall recieve }:)

You guys are hilarious... Fong, sorry I won't be able to make this trip... I really wanted to go but I gotta help my parent this Saturday with a "hu plig" ceremony for an Aunt who's visiting from Laos. I plan to go on Sunday but there's a change of plan for my daughter's birthday. It was suppose to be hosted next following Sunday(7/25) but my wife change it to this Sunday(7/18) instead, so I'm stuck here in the TC while you guys have fun up at St. Cloud.

Fong, there will be another event so don't give up hope yet. Besides if you make this event w/o me... you'll be able to run with me the next time because we'll be in the same class. If I go with you this round, you won't get to run with me as I'm a tape above you.

I'll be running at the Audi National up in BIR this Sept (11-14). If you can make that one, it will be much much better then the St. Cloud track. Just a reminder, the BIR event cost about $350 for the two days... that includes meal, if you want to go, I have a place there already so you can bunk in with us at the cabin. Jordan (Audi), Nick (Subie) and the guy (Honda) who owns the cabin will be there. I heard there's a lot of strip joint on the way up }:)

Us older guys have all the fun :D

14. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by yosmiley

I heard there's a lot of strip joint on the way up }:)

Us older guys have all the fun :D

Fo shizzo? :eek:, Can a youngsta like me come along:eek:)

15. kickin_81

$350 for a night at the strip joint? I'd rather go to the King of Diamonds and meet with someone's GF there. (I don't know who he is but his GF works there) ;)

16. Musashi

Mr. F,

That's not the statment that was presented to me, I guess you can say Vic is trying to be nice. Its kinda like fishing, you wanna make sure the fish has taken the bait before you really WHALE on the stick and set the hook.

Hmong vs Mong? Possiblity, and than again NOT! Funny! :D

C

17. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Mr. F,

That's not the statment that was presented to me, I guess you can say he is trying to be nice. Its kinda like setting the hook on the fish before you really WHALE on the stick.

Hmong vs Mong? Possiblity, and than again NOT! Funny! :D

C

Now that is 10x as cold!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

18. yosmiley

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

$350 for a night at the strip joint? I'd rather go to the King of Diamonds and meet with someone's GF there. (I don't know who he is but his GF works there) ;)

Fong, 1st you can't read and then you want to run me? LOL. Here... sit down before you hurt yourself. Let me rephrase this...

1. $350. is for the Audi National event at BIR (that's where you prove you've got balls to run with the big boys)

2. There's plenty of Strip joint on the way there and has nothing to do with the $350. Unless you want to spend that much buying me lap dance because you can't hang with me at BIR.

19. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> Unless you want to spend that much buying me lap dance because you can't hang with me at BIR.

The challenges has begun. "NUFF said"! SHOW IT!!! Lay the Smack down NOW!

FONG; We have to talk, you know what I'm talking about. Has nothing to do with cars ;)

20. Musashi

"FONG; We have to talk, you know what I'm talking about. Has nothing to do with cars "

You guyz R Nasty! [xx(]

C

21. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

"FONG; We have to talk, you know what I'm talking about. Has nothing to do with cars "

You guyz R Nasty! [xx(]

C

Seems like you wanna join us to Chong :p
    LOLZ

22. kickin_81

I'd rather spend my $350 on my giiiiiirlfriend. :p

23. yosmiley

Fong, you see... in my case when I was still single but un-whooped like you... I let the GF spend the money on me. Now that I'm married and still very much un-whooped... I get to spend more money to myself LOL. J/K... all my cash goes to the kids and the wife now :(

Now, are you going to come out and back up your talk or are you going to get cheap and be my Bleep! LOL :D

BIR is a bit steep on the price... but it's worth it when you walk on me and the SC NSX, plus all the Audi there. They'll say who's that RS guy? it's not Vic, it's not a Nick... it's Fong! Wouldn't that be lovely to hear someone cheer you on. Then again, you woke up and feel that Vic still walk all over you on the track.

Go to St. Cloud and get some track time... then we'll run the next event. Happy tracking and don't drive over your head. This Sh1t talking is just all out fun... don't take it personal or you'll end up like Yia... Red and White... puhlease :D

24. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by yosmiley

Happy tracking and don't drive over your head. This Sh1t talking is just all out fun... don't take it personal or you'll end up like Yia... Red and White... puhlease :D

Oh I did just not HEAR that! }:)}:)}:)}:)}:)}:)}:)}:)
    [Yia]"WatEver"[/Yia]

25. kickin_81

I'll be heading out on Sunday in the morning with the folks going, and I'll be heading back around 3pm. Ok, ladies!!! Show me what you got! Green flag or red flag?

26. Musashi

How about a Black Flag w/a Meatball in the middle! :D

27. kickin_81

How about a Black Flag w/a Meatball in the middle! :D
    What the... !?!?!?

28. yosmiley

Chong, you're getting way over Fongs head. He doesn't know what those flag symbols are for... yet. I think he'll like the money flag better, cha ching! :D

29. kickin_81

Don't go there, Viccy. Money for me is very hard to come by.
    One day, I'll be rich and buy myself 2 wives. :p

30. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

Don't go there, Viccy. Money for me is very hard to come by.
    One day, I'll be rich and buy myself 2 wives. :p

Since you gonna have 2 wives, give me your GC8 :D. You'll need a family van for all them kids;)

31. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

sorry yia but i'm first on the list... :D

32. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LVT

F@ck off LUE, I'm tired of your SH1T!!!}:)

33. kickin_81

Anyone here wanna chill pill? :p

34. yosmiley

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LVT

F@ck off LUE, I'm tired of your SH1T!!!}:)

Whoah... you two best take it easy now... take this off line and not in here.

35. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

Man you guys need to clean this up! What does it say about the rest of us? You are member of this comunity and we are all judged by what you all say by new members.

There is not one person on this list who could not use a driving school! Me included!

Why doesn't somebody call me out? now we see who has the skirt

36. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Why doesn't somebody call me out? now we see who has the skirt

What happen to that turbo-charged civic?

37. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

I have nothing to do with yia's comments...i guess he's running out of vocabs and was force to use the F word...but anyways...we're cool..he's just messing around.

38. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

I have nothing to do with yia's comments...i guess he's running out of vocabs and was force to use the F word...but anyways...we're cool..he's just messing around.

[YIA]"MUAHAHAHAHAHAH"[/YIA]

39. bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Why doesn't somebody call me out? now we see who has the skirt

What happen to that turbo-charged civic?

Which one? everybody and there brother has a civic-t

40. yosmiley

Matt, I'm calling you out... BIR Sept 11-14 :D You coming? Let's see that short skirt of yours!

41. bikerboy

For you Vic, anything!

42. kickin_81

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bikerboy

Why doesn't somebody call me out? now we see who has the skirt

I would, but it's already a given when the rest of us decide who's the daddy. Besides, it's fun picking on others who talk the most sh*t and then back off at the last minute. :D

I'm just a white belt with a strong fist.

43. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> Besides, it's fun picking on others who talk the most sh*t and then back off at the last minute. :D

Fong, Are you talking about yourself?

44. kickin_81

I don't know...

45. Musashi

OB1,

"Why doesn't somebody call me out? now we see who has the skirt"

There is a saying becareful what u ask for, u might just get it!

I think its time for Young Jedi Knight to take the final lesson and challenge this Master OB1! (the music starts to play)

We can race next season when your car and my car is done, and we can go to other club's or after AARRF reviews your case and you get to come back (which I think will be great) we can have the showdown there!

C

ps. Youngens listen to the Old guy, he has a point, we have a great community here and I'd like to say "Can't we just get along!"

*Remind me to bring some boxing gloves this weekend, but if your going to do the No Shadow kick your out of luck.