paint shop in twin cities area?

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by jk78, Apr 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jk78

jk78 New Member

guys,
    i want to drop off my 04 wrx wagon oem side skirts to get painted WRBlue. Any suggestions for shops (and what kind of cost? if you happen to know)

Additionally, how would one take off the skirts? I mounted a TRD body kit on my camry a while back and that was screwed to the wheel well and double-sided taped along the length.

Thanks for helping a noob
    jonathan

2. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

Take a look underneath, it will be pretty self-explanatory. A few pop-its on each sideskirt. Don't let any shop give you some BS about how the paint won't stick. I did mine last summer by myself and they still look great.

3. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

I have used Hamline's Autobody service once and their service was great in my opinion. Talk with Brad Hubert... he's not only a manager there... he's also a Subie owner LOL.

Tell him Vic sent ya...

http://www.hamlineautobody.com/

4. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

I second Vic. :) Mention that you belong to the Minnesota Subaru Club, and say that other members have recommended you to see him and that they said that he (Brad) will cut you a good deal. See how it goes. ;) Brad's a good guy... until I told him my car's faster than his. :eek: Just kidding.

5. jk78

jk78 New Member

thanks! i'll talk to brad soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.