Performance Driving Experience

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by 96HawkCnvt, May 18, 2005.

1. 96HawkCnvt

96HawkCnvt Guest

Hi,

I'm a former WRX owner, and current member of MN F-body club. Wanted to invite everyone to MN F-body Club's 4th annual Performance Driving Experience.

Date: 6/18/05
    Place: Mid-America Motorplex

See details on our website here: www.mnfbody-pde.com

Note: you will get LOTS of track time.

Hope to see some of you there. It's always a great time. Let me know if you have any questions.

Todd

2. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Todd,

I appreciate the info, kinda short notice, love the track, I maybe coming up down in June. Thanks for the post.

C :p

3. 96HawkCnvt

96HawkCnvt Guest

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mushashi

Todd,

I appreciate the info, kinda short notice, love the track, I maybe coming up down in June. Thanks for the post.

C :p
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yep, sorry about the short notice. I've been posting it on a few boards and thought that I had already posted here previously. At any rate, we'd love to have some of you guys come out.

Todd

4. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Great, we'll try to be there! ;)

5. 96HawkCnvt

96HawkCnvt Guest

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mushashi

Great, we'll try to be there! ;)
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Quick note: You will want to jump on a room reservation as our block on rooms just expired. All info should be on the website <www.mnfbody-pde.com> or on our regular board at www.mnfbody.com.

There is also camping at the track for $25/weekend.

Todd