PiCs from WoRLd of WhEeLz

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Sogonerg, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Sogonerg

Sogonerg Anteater

Here it is for all who couldn't make it... 8)

2. Sogonerg

Sogonerg Anteater

Here is a few more...

3. 6MTizzle

6MTizzle 2SLO

That Ford GT is the first one I've ever seen in real life and to think the guy bought it only a couple miles from my house. Fun time on saturday. Nothing like hot cars to cure a hangover!!! Only one scooby though. Maybe that will change next year ;)

4. Sogonerg

Sogonerg Anteater

Yea...World of Wheels is pretty much Domestics...Not a whole lot of Imports

5. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

Not to bring the negative, but it must be said because I was pretty pissed to see it. That blue Accord that is pictured above was the most hideous car I have ever seen at a car show. It beats out all others...evAr. The front lip looked like someone started to sandblast it but decided not to after a couple seconds of doing it. The interior was absolutely filthy, seriously. His seats were coated in all sorts of filth. The wheels and brakes were filthy...I can understand if you have to drive your car to the show, you are gonna get some dirt on there, but it looked as though he made no attempt to clean them at all. Bring a freaking rag and some cleaner with you! And I think the whole "prop the hood with a spring" thing is just an inventive way of having your hood open but not open enough to see the rusty, filthy engine bay that you never clean EVER. I knelt down to take a closer look and could see nothing but dirt and grime. He had trophies too. I guess anyone can get trophies nowadays. It was a little reassuring to see that the trophy said "FnF Category" on it :lol:

Sogone's car was nice and clean as it should be ;)

6. Sogonerg

Sogonerg Anteater

Thanks Jason, Those import you see are in competition. I didn't enter mine. Hopefully next year I will and see how it does...I do not like the extreme measures that some of the cars were in as far as TVs and Audios...I'm not into that. I still have to lower my car, get AndrewTech PPG, and suicide doors are in the works for the rear. Alot of guys are telling me to smoke the tail lights, well see. Any suggestions to improve on the exterior of the car, let me know...As for performance I was thinking of upgrading to a bigger Turbo, but decided that the VF34 is good enough for me...Maybe next time when I get another Subaru.

ReadyMix- Make sure you don't forget to bring the coupons next year...LOL

7. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

I think you should probably get a body kit. The lambo doors seem a bit out of place on a stock looking car. The Ings+1 kit looks hot on the 04-05 body style for sure. But you definately need some sort of body mod to go with the doors. And lowering it obviously, but you already have that on the plate it seems. Smoking the tailights would be hot too. It is hard to compete in car shows without stupid tvs and such. I remember a car on Nasioc that was modded to the teeth and he was complaining that he didn't get best in show (he should have IMO) because the judges said he didn't have any audio/video mods. A good alternative there might be to get rid of the stock 6disc player and get mattjk's LCD screen mod done to the bezel. Then get a subaru stock center gauge pod with no gauges in it and use it to house a DVD/CD/MP3 player. Wouldn't cost you a whole lot as far as A/V stuff goes and you would satisfy the clean A/V installation requirement. Plus, to keep it functional you could spend some green on that HKS CAMP system and it would display gauges on your LCD screen.

8. esperunit

esperunit Well-Known Member

I know a guy who has won many competitions with his celica GT and has not one singel video screen in it. His car is pretty ridiculous if you ask me, and not my taste, but he has proved its possible to win some pretty big competitions with a reasonable stereo and no LCD.

I think the judges vary by region but on the east coast people are getting pretty sick of the idea of show cars being any normal vehicle with as many TV's as you can stick on the available surfaces.

9. Sogonerg

Sogonerg Anteater

I hear yea...Are you talk'in about the celica (orange) Gt that was in the car show? I actually like the chargespeed wide body kit. Gotta raise more $$$...I like to keep it as stock looking and maybe clean the interior/exterior more. I'm think of getting a carbon fiber trunk with a lip spoiler and I haven't installed my rear diffuser yet. For the front all I would add is the APS carbon Splitter with struts and canard on the side to give it more downforce. And with the suicide doors on the rear! I think it can give some cars a run for there Money. I'm think of lowering it about 1.5in. front and 1.25 rear. I've already talked to my guys at chop shop about adding a cd/dvd stereo where the top dash mount is and instead of a LCD in the 6 six disc. I'd like to use it as performance monitor instead of a TV (touch screen Digital gauges to see Oil temp, boost, shift lite, etc.) But we will see next year...It all depends how much $$$ I can afford.

10. tur6osmur6o6

tur6osmur6o6 New Member

booring what a waste of money... i see way better cars sitting at that one firestone parking lot on university... have you guys ever seen them... talk about sweet sexual hotness

matt