pics of your snow toyz

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by AWDimprezaL, Dec 17, 2005.

1. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

be it a 4 wheeler, snowboard, snowmobile, hell snowblower, take a pic of it! show it off! heres my XC600 EDIT: oopz this needs to be in the PICS/VID forum...mods please help my stupidity :roll:

2. Speedemon

Speedemon Well-Known Member

Weak, I have an XCR600 and a snowboard. I will take some pics later!

3. AWDimprezaL

the last XCR 600 they made was in 95, making it weak in comparison to my XC :D j/k they have the same engine, but you dont have xtra10 front AND rear suspension, only rear, WEAK! get some pics up now!

4. Speedemon

Speedemon Well-Known Member

I am going snowmobiling tomorrow so i will take some. Mine would be the 95!

5. hercules

hercules New Member

[​IMG]
    i like to slide with my box

6. prezawagon

prezawagon Well-Known Member

Here are some pics of my old toys. I still have the dirt bike, but I haven't ridden it in several years. The 4-wheeler (quadrunner 250) picture is from that big halloween snowstorm in '91, I had just bought it the day before and it started to snow a little bit that night, I thought "cool, I can go do donuts in the snow tomorrow morning", but in reality the snow was so deep I couldn't go anywhere. That picture is me jumping off the snowbank on the driveway and landing in the deep snow.

I studded up the tires on my dirt bike (suzuki dr 350, yes, I like 4-stroke single cylinder machines) and took it to the local radar run a few times. I think I was hitting around 70mph in 1000ft. My dad has since "reclaimed" all the sheetmetal screws I stole from him to do those tires...

The snowmobile was a 90 or 91 indy 500 with an EFI motor in it, what a basket case. I actually tore the entire thing down the tunnel and rebuilt everything, redid all the rivets, bearings, shocks, did some welding on it. Rebuild the motor with a big-bore kit and new crank. It ran ok after all that, but I never really trusted it with all the trouble it gave me before...

7. AWDimprezaL

sweet pics, im a 4 stroke single cyl dirtbike guy myself also, i have a yamaha XT 350. Those old 500 EFI's were terrible, any early EFI sled like that had massive problems, carb'd versions were very nice, i had 2 and they never gave me problems

8. prezawagon

prezawagon Well-Known Member

Yeah, we had a bunch of Indy 400s and they were great. The 500 EFI I had was someone's hack job putting a newer motor into a kinda beat up chassis. The EFI had some definite quirks, but I learned a ton about fuel injection working on that thing.

I wish I had time to ride my dirt bike these days, that thing is great. I've put a ton of miles on that bike and it hasn't given me any trouble

9. ImprezaWrx9

ImprezaWrx9 Well-Known Member

here's my snowboard:

I just got back from duluth from snowboarding at Spirit Mountain. It was fun even though i fell atleast 4 times before reaching the bottom of the hill. This is my first year at snowboarding so....

10. SKullman

SKullman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    600 Rev
    500 MXz

11. snbrd4evr

snbrd4evr Well-Known Member

This is your first year riding and you have a dominant? I hate you... :lol:

But next time your up at spirit throw me a pm and I'll make the drive over there to help ya out (I've taught lessons for 7 years ;) )

12. Natural2JZ

Natural2JZ Well-Known Member

nice boards ImprezaWrx9

13. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

Well most have seen my Grizzly... though it is used more for clearing the parking lot, but am in the middle of rebuilding a 91 Indy Lite 340... engine rebore, bigger pistons and a custom suspension setup under the rear that me and Shane (one of my techs) have been tinkering with between jobs in the shop...

here are some pics

14. 02blubru

02blubru Well-Known Member

That should be a fun ride when you are done

15. RichWRX

RichWRX Well-Known Member

if you ever need tires/rims for your grizzly I have 8 tires and 8 rims sitting in my garage, all brand new