Pictures: From Africa to the Autobahn :D

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by EchoWrx, Oct 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EchoWrx

EchoWrx New Member

Hey, hey, hey, I know I've been gone a while. I left but now I'm back, and yes Vic I do have stories!!! :D

I have it up on a Yahoo!!! photo site with captions:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lextonx/album?.dir=/3a87&.src=ph&.tok=phwBs8BBmQdv2Kff

Use the slide show option it will go smoother:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lextonx/slideshow?.dir=/3a87&.src=ph&.tok=phwBs8BBmQdv2Kff

My old Samsung 3.2mp digital camera with 256MBs CF card could only hold 600 photos at standard Medium Resolution at 1024x768. So I hope they look good.

Later El

:D

2. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

El, that is awesome bro... we're gonna have to take a trip to Africa now... introduce me to some of them honeys.

Did you show them how Subarus are meant to be driven?

3. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

El, you've got a lot of hot relatives. :D I wonder if people rally on those roads. I would do it, but other people might think a car that looks fast going 15mph on those curves isn't rallying.

4. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Awsome pictures, nice to meet your family! ;)

C

5. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

nice picture el....will im down here in california just to let you know....but im coming back soon...living down here sucks...gonna go hang myself now.....

6. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Looks FUN! We should have a subaru meet there:p

7. EchoWrx

EchoWrx New Member

Yeah!, Im goin back to Eritrea next year. Come along if ya can. I'll be doing a stop in Milan, Italy or in England next time. If not Ill be in Frankfurt. ;)

Hey! Hey! Hey! How ya doin Lee!:cool:

Why is Cali so bad??? Ya got a job yet??? What part do ya live... Watts, Compton, east LA???}:)

Before ya come back ya better bring back photos. My Subaru always wanted to see the Pacific Ocean. What is the race seen like there???

If ya have already anwsered these questions with another posting please direct me, but still bring photos! :roll:

P.S. The ladies are nice!

8. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

im about another 300 north of LA.....there are only ricer here El...and of course street racer....sucks down here...all my plan in my living life are plan up there....my home town.......fuji should have some pictures that we took.....just need someone nice enough to lend my some money to come back....no will cuz everyone wants me to stay.....gonna go hang myself with toilet paper.....

9. masube81

masube81 Well-Known Member

hey El nice slide show you got here I love it, but El mostly I have to turn my head sideway to see some of the pictures. Glad you have FUN.:)

10. EchoWrx

EchoWrx New Member

Sorry to hear that Lee, but still try to make the best of it. If ya got money for gas get a sites map and hit the road. Im sure there are a few good tuner shops you can window shop. Also there must be some Drag and Import shows you can hit before ya come back. Just tryn to make lemonade from lemons.

masube81 Thanks! Sorry about the vertical pics. I was using my old notebook system which doesnt have all the photo software installed for picture editing. Happy U enjoyed it though. I sent the site to other friends and family and they love it. My email box is full. Ill be startin another Site with even more pics from the past hope everyone will enjoy as well.

11. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

El, I heard from the grapevine that you've been hiding some Bootylicious photos from us. What happen to the Rumpshakers night club scene shot eh? LOL

12. EchoWrx

EchoWrx New Member

To quote David Chappelle, "I PLEAD THE FITHIF... I PLEAD THE FITHIF. One, Two, Three, Four, FIVE!!!, I PLEAD THE FITHIF!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.