pm-not working??

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Front Office' started by Rexarew, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Rexarew

Rexarew Subie Girl

For some reason I can not send a pm by clicking on the user name and selecting private message. I can only send a message if I have one stored by them. Am I being blacklisted or something like that?!? Is anybody else having this problem. It was going on yesterday for me too. I would have pmed a mod but... I couldn't!

2. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Well, nothing on the site has changed. I will dig into your account and see if anything looks weird, but I know I haven't changed anything.

Russ

3. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Well, your account says that everything is turned on and open to all users. :dunno:

Russ

4. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

mine have been working fine???

5. Aegis

Aegis TAKE IT!

I'm confused, nickole ... what is happening when you click their name and then "send a PM" ?

What about going into the userinfo, clicking on "contact info" and then "send a private message to ..... " ? Does that work?

Also what internet browser are you using? If it's the new firefox this could be another bug with it and VB :roll:

6. Rexarew

Rexarew Subie Girl

Well when I'd go to their profile it wouldn't let me send a message. It wouldn't even give me any option to. But whatever. It works now. It must just be the browser we use at work. Thanks!