Possible road trip

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by WRX1, Mar 24, 2004.

1. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

I was think about heading down to Axis racing (St. Louis MO.) to check out a dyno day they have going. A bunch of the chicago guys are going. I think it will be a fun time to hang out and watch/learn a bit. Anyone intersted in going?? Here is the nabisco link.http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=526015

Russ

2. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Russ,

How long is the drive?

Chong

3. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Not sure. I would guess about 8 hours or so. Once Joel read this thread he might have a better idea. I haven't map quested it yet. I think I would plan on leaving early friday morning (6ish) to get down there at a half decent time, and go from there. I will find out more when I talk to Riftswrx Friday.

Russ

4. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Looks like about 610 miles and 9 hours (mapquest time and distance). I am just throwing the idea out there.

Russ

5. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

Here's an idea for you--free lodging. I read this same thread and figured I will be taking some time off work around then anyway. I'm not sure which house I'll be staying at, depends if my parents are moved in to they house they're building or not, but for sure there will be beds available!

From here to my parents' house is about 7 hrs 45 mins give or take 15. Down to Belleville would be another hour or so. I usually only have to give my folks a day or two of heads up, they are always happy to have me come down.

6. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Sounds good to me. I talked to Dave today and he said he would be interested in going. I guess I will know maore when ut gets closer to that time.

Russ