Prokart Indoor Feb 28th

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by WRX1, Jan 30, 2004.

1. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Well, How aobut the 28th?? Let me know. I kwon Vic is in, and I might be able to get a couple more people than I had last time. Lets make it happen. We can conside it our Subaru meet. We might even head over by Todd's shop afterwards.

Russ

2. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Russ, I have 6 people who's still interested. I may even have 8 this time. Let's make this happen... Come on ya event pooper!!! If you don't want to run... at least show up and pay the fee for someone hehehe.

3. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

I'm In.

4. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

I'm in, and I'll talk to my guys. :cool:

5. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Just a little bump to make sure people are still interested in going. I will need some people counts probably by the end of next week so I can make the reservation. I know Vic and Noah are ready, anyone else?? Matt?? Joel?? Todd??

Russ

6. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

I need to get a head count going here. I have about 4 more myself, so we are at about 15 or so. Post if you know you are going.

Russ

7. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Well, if I don't get the people be the end of the week, I have to cancel again. Lets make this happen. I was thinking the for the people who have time afterwards, we might head over by Todd's shop and check it out for the people who haven't been there. We could also have a mini meet afterwards also. Lets just make this happen.

Russ

8. Substeroo

Sorry man, I'm broke as H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks.
    :mad:

9. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

I got two including myself!

10. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Ok, here is my list. I think we are going to hit the 30 people. I have a bunch of guys from the vintage car club, and the guys from frozen rotors going. Here is my list so far, so let me know if you can make it of not.

Vic - 6
    Jordan - 1
    Chong - 3
    Olay - 1
    Me - 3
    Plus I think I will have another 15 or so from the other groups. If your name is not listed and you want to go, make sure I know. I know Todd said he was thinking about it, and I haven't heard anything from Matt.

Russ

11. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

Russ, I'm still in :)

12. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Ok, the karting event id a go!! I have to bump the time up a bit, so we need to be at the prokart maple grove at 7:30am (instead of 8:30). Our run time is from 8 to 10am. We NEED to be there by 7:30 to get all the paperwork filled out and suvh. There is another group running at 10am, so unlike last time, we don't get to run any longer. If you have any questions, let me know. Also, for anyone that backs out, I will need to collet $25 from each person. Jeff let us go last time, and this time he will chage me (I already put down 1/2 our time).

Russ

13. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Last bump to the top. Remember to be there AT 7:30am so we can start and get our time in. Looks like we are going to have all 30 people this time. You can bring drinks and they have pop machines, you can also use your own helmet. If anyone has a q's, let me know.

Russ

14. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

What time are you guys actually going to be revving those engines?

15. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

We need to be there at 7:30 to get all the paperwork and teams sorted out, and we will be running from 8-10. If everyone get there ontime and we get everything done, we can start a bit earlier.

Russ

16. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

17. yosmiley

I had a blast!!! The turn out this time was much better then the last one. I had a great time and I hope everyone else did. A big thank you goest out to Russ for putting up with us.

Can't wait for the next event... let's wait till the weather gets a bit warmer so we can use the outdoor track also.

18. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

A big thanks goes out to the people who showed up. I was getting a bit worried there for a while, but it all worked out ok. I think next time it will be set up a bit different for the people who back out. Oh well, I had fun, and I didn't get as beat up this time, so all is good. Thanks again.

Russ

19. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

It was [somewhat] an experience for me. Next time, I gotta sign up. I'm waiting for the track to open up in the summer so the laps are longer. It'll be around the same price, right?

Jordan. Nice pics. I see you touched up on some of the pictures. I should get my hot rod's paint repainted. :cool:

20. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

Jordan. Nice pics. I see you touched up on some of the pictures. I should get my hot rod's paint repainted. :cool:
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Hmm.. I didn't touch anything up.. only things changed are license plates distorted and added some text to one of the pics?

I have more pics too, but didn't want real pics of Vic to get out since he seems to be trying so hard to keep his true identity secret. That and John also said he's on the witness protection program, which is why he had to put the coffee can over his head on his other pic here. :-p

21. Substeroo

Sorry I missed it. I was doing training for this season's TRIATHALONS!
    I'd like to go next time though....

Looks like you guys had a good time!
    :D

22. John16V

John16V Well-Known Member

Another thx to Russ...we had a blast.....

Except for the last lap, last turn........[xx(]

23. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by John16V

Another thx to Russ...we had a blast.....

Except for the last lap, last turn........[xx(]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Haha.. too bad I was running at the time.. I could have snapped a photo of you stuck in the wall. :-p

24. John16V

John16V Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Haha.. too bad I was running at the time.. I could have snapped a photo of you stuck in the wall. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Can we put that in the past and move on with our life.......hehehe Can we pretend this never happen?! :D

25. yosmiley

John, (in the voice of Dr. Evil from Austin Power) and you shall be called... "Stuck On Wall John" hahahaha... ok I'm done laughing:D

26. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

I had fun racing with the Scoobie Gang, too bad I couldn't hang out after the event, I'm sure Matt got in his Binkni and entertained everyone while trying to show everyone how to install a bumper :D

Chong