::PTE BLOWOUT SALE::

Discussion in 'Vendor Announcements/Sales/Discounts' started by Jason@DB, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Jason@DB

Jason@DB Vendor

We're currently selling PTE turbos at a VERY generous discount. It applies to almost all of their turbochargers including ball-bearing units.
    [​IMG]

Don't get left behind this season. Take advantage of these prices while you can.

Please PM or e-mail me for price inquiries.

2. Jason@DB

Jason@DB Vendor

Just got the word from our PTE rep that there will be a number of price increases starting around next week. We are unsure of which products will be affected, but the increase is inevitable.

To ensure you get the lowest price possible, I have been recommending that all turbo purchases be finalized by the end of business 4/19/13.

3. Jason@DB

Jason@DB Vendor

PTE's price increase will be effective April 22, 2013. The price increase is quite a bit and affected most of their line. :/

Get your orders in by Friday @ 6:30PM to get the current lower pricing.

4. xluben

xluben Well-Known Member

I e-mailed you and I didn't get a response.

5. MNBD

MNBD Member

6. Jason@DB

Jason@DB Vendor

My apologies! Sometimes real e-mails get routed to my junk mail. I'm checking my e-mail right now.

7. Jason@DB

Jason@DB Vendor

I'd like to thank everyone for the interest so far. It's been great working with you all so far.

FYI.

This is the LAST day to get your PTE order in before the price increase takes effect 4/22!

Must be placed before end of business today for the lower price to be valid.

8. Jason@DB

Jason@DB Vendor

The PTE sale is still going on, but with slightly higher prices.

Don't let this discourage you though, we are still selling them at a DEEP discount!

9. Jason@DB

Jason@DB Vendor

PTE sale is still going on!

We're selling their CEA turbos WELL below retail, and their entry level turbochargers are even more ridiculously inexpensive right now.

PM or e-mail for pricing.

10. Jason@DB

Jason@DB Vendor

Yep, you guessed it! Enough people are still ordering that we are going to continue the sale.

Can't post the discount online, but I'll be more than happy to quote you whatever you need!